URGENT: Video Deletion & Disabling Video Uploads

What is a group Om??
is it something that is totally against my religion?
:eh:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Haha ~ don't think so dear one ~ haven't spoken to Kip ~ BUT ...I think he's just saying..."take a deep breath...and think about things"....sort of Buddhist thought process....mind you ~ I could be wrong.....wouldn't be the first time....lol

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4590748]Silly Buddha.[/QUOTE]

I know, LMP says it's not Buddha, but I think she's wrong, in fact, 'I can't believe it's not Buddha'...(cheer)

I understand the confusion!!
And I admit it is almost identical.....but if you look closely....very closely......you will see that it is not.
:huh:

Bamber

Super Moderator
:thinking:
There are pros and cons with any forum software. We all know what vBulletin looks like and how it works, but there are also known problems with it. With new forum software we would have a steeper learning curve but there may be features which better fit our needs.

Whichever way we went, we'd be safest to plan it out carefully first: I'm a software designer and can tell you that projects generally split into four equal parts: planning, writing, testing and implementation. Get them right and it all goes (relatively) smoothly. Oh, and whatever time you allocate for any stage, triple it.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4591717]:thinking:
There are pros and cons with any forum software. We all know what vBulletin looks like and how it works, but there are also known problems with it. With new forum software we would have a steeper learning curve but there may be features which better fit our needs.

Whichever way we went, we'd be safest to plan it out carefully first: I'm a software designer and can tell you that projects generally split into four equal parts: planning, writing, testing and implementation. Get them right and it all goes (relatively) smoothly. Oh, and whatever time you allocate for any stage, triple it.
[/QUOTE]

pretty sure we can sort something between us....

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4591080]I understand the confusion!!
And I admit it is almost identical.....but if you look closely....very closely......you will see that it is not.
:huh:

[/QUOTE]

:heehee:

[QUOTE="jokaroo, post: 4571138]

Jokeroo will focus on photos and its message board more so in the future since it will be under new ownership.[/QUOTE]

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
After almost 6 months you would think someone would have enough common sense to let us know a little more of what is going on since we support this site daily and y'all poke your head out say a couple of words and then run and hide again. Remember, we ARE people same as you!!!

Thank you for your time - King Homie[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]