we need to find our patience

squirt

Administrator
I've asked slava about helping us with the slow loading
and to my delight, I actually got a reply!
we just need to find some patience, and here's why:

Hey Charlene
The server is going through the hard times recently.
There's been a number of hacker attacks, some websites were defaced, etc.
Last night another website got hacked and that caused the slowness on the forum.
I spoke to Chris this morning, got approval to gradually improve things, get a new server, secure and isolate websites from each other, but that's a hell of a work, which, unfortunately, can't be done instantaneously. It will take some time. I'm quite busy with a lot of work in Rumble, and I'm just volunteering to help with that server when I have time. I hope you understand :)

squirt

Administrator
I told him it's the silence that is maddening, always has been! lol :hairpull:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5123875]I told him it's the silence that is maddening, always has been! lol :hairpull:[/QUOTE]

I think that's where all our frustrations come from, not getting a reply.. they just work on the site but not say anything keeps us guessing
I'm glad he replied it makes us feel like we do matter lol

I explained to Homie last night the whole scenario - about Rumble and the connection to the Roo I think I even learned something myself lol

Thank you and Bamber for all you do :hugs:

kiki5711

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi Squirt and everybody! I thought about you all many many times. Life has dealt me another deck of card that were very painful since I've been here last. I wouldn't even know where to start, but the most painfull and it will be until I die, was the day my Daughter Krystal passed away. I thought that there couldn't be worse pain in life up to that da on October, 4 2016. My life will never ever be the same. She was cremated and I sleep with the Urn where the ashes are, every night. They are only ashes but they are HER ashes. She was born with my blood and flesh, so now some portion of me died with her. It doesn't get easier with time, I only endure one day at a time. I keep looking for something that will give me some motivation to do something besides stay in bed, but the only thing I want to do is go to Brooklyn New York, where she passed.

Attachments

squirt

Administrator
I am SO sorry for your loss

what a beautiful young lady, do you mind if I ask how you lost her?
what's stopping you from going to Brooklyn?
there's not a lot we can do from here, but listen is definitely top of the list
*wrapping you up in prayers and love*
bloomingrose.gif

Bamber

Super Moderator
My sincerest condolences Kiki, the death of a child is especially hard. You and yours are in my prayers.