we've pulled the trigger!

squirt

Administrator
we have found THE house!
it's right behind my Kroger, beautiful neighborhood, beautiful home!
we tried and tried to find something wrong with it, the best we could do is hubby doesn't like the maroon paint, and we'd like a portion of the back patio to be covered ... in other words, there's nothing wrong with it

we're submitting an offer as I type this ...
today is our 41st wedding anniversary, I just had a feeling we were going to find the best present! lol ♥

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Love it too. Fingers are crossed and sending prayers Shugarrrr. Love the dinning room with fire place and T.V. not to much furniture is cool by me too, ha I only have a folding chair and manual wheelchair for company. LOL! The water feature is really cool too in the back yard. Oh oh oh you know I love pools for swimming also.
How close are the neighbors?

squirt

Administrator
that's not our furniture, it's theirs, but we won't be taking much with us from this house, we hope to buy some new stuff lol
it's a city lot, so neighbors are pretty close, but it's a corner lot, so only on one side
the koi pond is one of my favorite features

hubby woke up when I got home, said it didn't go through yet, that's all he said, then went back to bed lol
angel.gif

squirt

Administrator
here's where we stand right now: they don't want to put me on the loan, it would only hurt us, and they can't qualify hubby on his own for the full amount, so what they're looking at doing is giving us a loan on our house for $50K-75K, apply that to the purchase of this house, bringing down the principal amount, hubby qualifies then, and when we sell our house, we pay off that loan, put a few thousand in the bank to buy things like a new sofa and refrigerator, and put the rest on this house

there's a FOR SALE sign out in front of our house now, our realtor says we're getting lots of hits
the question is: for how much? lol
some idiot offered us $60K lol I suppose it never hurts to ask lol
the house/property is appraised at $210K, we're asking $199K, be happy if we get $155K 1sm088doubleup.gif