we've pulled the trigger!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
The house is awesome, is that a double oven 😃 and a pool? Can I come over lol,
And a real bathtub Woooohooo! lol our sunk in tub is what sold me in our house lol
Xxxx fingers and toes for ya, I just binge watched a show on Netflix called Selling Sunset
They sell real expensive houses and it’s like going into an open house
It’s amazing the different ways you can buy a house, hoping yours all works out ❤️

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe we're even in a position to consider buying this house, much less really own it lol
but it's looking more and more like a reality all the time, hubby says we'll have to tighten our spending, at least until we get the loan on our house paid, and we'll be able to breathe a bit easier once the Durango is paid off, but we make more money now than we ever have, and the only people we have to spend it on is ourselves
and with a house like that, why would you ever want to go anywhere? lol
the tub in the master bath is a jacuzzi tub, and that cabinet you see opposite it had a TV in it when we were there, imagine sitting in that jacuzzi tub and watching TV lol 1sm088doubleup.gif
I would love for you to visit Manzy, as I hope to visit you one day ♥

thank you all!!! heartburst1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe we're even in a position to consider buying this house, much less really own it lol
but it's looking more and more like a reality all the time, hubby says we'll have to tighten our spending, at least until we get the loan on our house paid, and we'll be able to breathe a bit easier once the Durango is paid off, but we make more money now than we ever have, and the only people we have to spend it on is ourselves
and with a house like that, why would you ever want to go anywhere? lol
the tub in the master bath is a jacuzzi tub, and that cabinet you see opposite it had a TV in it when we were there, imagine sitting in that jacuzzi tub and watching TV lol View attachment 56987
I would love for you to visit Manzy, as I hope to visit you one day ♥

thank you all!!! View attachment 56988
Awww would love to see you too 💜
Always hoping for a Roo convention too

The TV is to the left by the shower?

squirt

Administrator
yes, that's where a TV would go, and we have one that will fit lol 1high5.gif

we've been approved for both loans ... hubby's bank is doing the small loan, we're gonna put our house in both our names, so that it helps my credit rating, it's exactly what his bank said to do lol
we're going over the loan papers now, there's no hurry, the current owners aren't even going to move out until the middle of next month

I'll celebrate when the papers are signed! lol

squirt

Administrator
well? things are moving right along!
we've accepted a deal on our house, our offer has been accepted on the new house
and we close on both April 26th
we can't start moving out/in until mid-May, but we have until June 15 to vacate our place
I get the feeling the buyer of our place is going to just clear the lot, he's told us we can just leave anything we don't want to take with us, which tells me he's going to just scoop up the house, put in the back of a big rig, and haul it away
I do still wish that we were rebuilding here, I hate to give up this location for many many reasons, but it's not a financially sound move for us

and all I have to do is look at where we're moving to in order to feel better lol ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
well? things are moving right along!
we've accepted a deal on our house, our offer has been accepted on the new house
and we close on both April 26th
we can't start moving out/in until mid-May, but we have until June 15 to vacate our place
I get the feeling the buyer of our place is going to just clear the lot, he's told us we can just leave anything we don't want to take with us, which tells me he's going to just scoop up the house, put in the back of a big rig, and haul it away
I do still wish that we were rebuilding here, I hate to give up this location for many many reasons, but it's not a financially sound move for us

and all I have to do is look at where we're moving to in order to feel better lol ♥
Did you ask about putting the rocker and washer/dryer into the offer hehe 😉

That’s what happened to my Aunts place, when she passed they sold her house and the new owner put in a
brand new place, after my cousins took out the carpet and found beautiful hardwood floors they had polished
up. My Aunt lived there over 50 years in Campbell CA the lot sold for 1.3 million that’s insane 😝
There are years and years of memories there ‘in the old house’ We don’t even drive by it now we just
hold those memories in our heart... My Aunt used to say Life is for the living, so we move on even if
it means without her presence.. You will make wonderful new memories in your new home ❤️

squirt

Administrator
I've really not had an opportunity to ask about the rocker, I'll ask on signing day
we have a washer and dryer, so we don't need theirs, but I really appreciate the suggestion tinyheart2.gif

they tore down my grandmother's house and built 3 homes where it stood
hubby and I were talking about what we could've built here for $193K (the amount we're borrowing on the new place)
first off, we'd have to take $20K right off the top for the tear down of the house, which would leave us with $173K
yeah, we might could've built a very simple 2 story home for that much, but it wouldn't be near the house as the one we're buying
we both feel this is the right move for us at this point in our lives, and we're eager to get started on the next chapter of our lives

I think hubby's mom would be proud of this real estate deal lol 1sm088doubleup.gif