we've pulled the trigger!

Ya know squirt, reads to me like there is just too much serenity in your life. Thanks for sharing. It is not uncommmon for me to suggest folks have a nice day. However, it seems to me that you already have other plans.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
OH MY GOSH 💔 and here I thought it was just your internet (which it was piled on top of everything else)
And what in the world is going on with the furniture truck breaking down and then the locksmith lol
I ordered a chest of drawers to be delivered Thursday by Ashley Furniture they better make it 🤨
I’m so sorry it’s been so hard on you and do know the cats will adjust ~ animals are creatures of habit
kind of like us or should I say ME lol change takes time but like RL said once the dust settles you’ll kick back
and have a laugh or in your case a toke or two or three lol
Btw I laughed out loud at your assholes remark 😂
So glad to have you back ❤️❤️❤️
@Bamber love your post from DebZ (Snagged) 💞

squirt

Administrator
MizDebz just posted this on facebook and I immediately knew it was for you @squirt

Debz sends a hug with it.
God sure has a way of sending just what we need, just when we need it, doesn't He?
please send a love filled hug back to Debz with my thanks ♥

it's a perfect end to today, as I look at working the next 3 days at least
which means nothing at the old house will get done, unless hubby does it
we're going to reach a point where there's nothing left for ME to do, and the rest will be on him
I hurt in places I didn't even know I had, feels like I wake up more tired than when I went to bed lol
I spend the day packing, the night unpacking lol
I haven't even been in the pool yet, and the koi pond is looking bad, got the instructions on how to fix that today, oh goodie, more work lol
I know there's going to come a day when it's all done, I just keep my eye on the prize and putting one foot in front of the other

I can't tell you all enough how much it's meant to me to have ya'll rooting me on
here's to nights that turned into mornings, and friends that turned into family heartburst1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Bless your heart ❤️ If I was there I’d help you ❤️ And tell your hubby to get to steppin’ What’s he waiting on lol
Here I thought y’all were moving furniture etc.. if anything tell him your going to hire movers
When does the new owner have to be in your old place?

My ex used to hold the door open while I brought in all the groceries, then I put them away, cooked dinner,
made his lunch while he sat there and got stoned.. I also worked 40 hours a week it sent me into depression
and one day after 19 yrs I had enough (not meaning anything about you) just that it’s really hard on one person 😢
Again if I was there I’d be helping xoxo

squirt

Administrator
awwwwwwwwwww ... I love you SO much!

we are going to hire movers for the furniture, but we can't move the furniture until we get everything out of, off of, and out of the way
I had to laugh @ holding the door for you to carry in the groceries lol my guy's not that bad, but he's darn close
I emptied all the rest of the closets, packed all the cat toys, gave my desk a good scrubbing in the hopes that he'd move it today, since we're putting the downstairs TV on it, we only have the TV upstairs right now, and my computer is sitting on a window ledge downstairs lol
HE bought chemicals for the pool, and just couldn't tell me enough how sexy his pool is lol
I needed him to get my pet net down, it's screwed into the wall in a ceiling corner of our bedroom, and I can't get my stuffed animals until he does, I needed him to unscrew a plate display rack from the wall in another bedroom, and there's some other things up high that I can't reach even with my step stool

I managed to get him to help me carry out the trash, since tomorrow is pick up day at the old house, he was tickled I'd found his old dart board, so he loaded that and one of his boxes into his truck, and he was back over here in the pool lol nothing else I wanted help with got done
now, the pool did need attention, and he does get up at 4:30AM, but we'd be twice as close to being done if he'd just help twice as much lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
In your defense you get up later but your working your butt off 10+plus hours a day
just because he gets up early doesnt mean he stops when he gets home when y’all are trying to move.
It’s exhausting because your doing it all by yourself. I’d just put my butt over at the new place
and be done with it, it’s his turn.. glad he took out the trash since tomorrow’s trash day lol 🙄
I’m sitting here ‘shaking my head’ having flashbacks grrrr lol
I’d put your computer on the card table since your desk isn’t going to move itself

LOL it’s true he held the door open actually used his foot he had Birkenstock’s on POS 😂

Sounds like things are similar to this lol

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
well ... I dunno if he was feeling guilty or just wanted to watch TV without going up the stairs, but my old computer desk was here when I got home from work
it was set up in the wrong place, with the wrong cables for the TV, so of course it didn't work, even though I'd TOLD him that we had to have the HDMI cable to make the TV work

butt ... it didn't lol I've got everything connected correctly now, and in the right place, and it's not working

here's what I think: I think they never activated my cable box, remember, the cable wasn't even attached to the house?
there's a satellite dish on this house, and every time we turned on the TV, the word SATELLITE displayed in the top left corner, but we could change the channel through the cable box, so I just assumed it was working
I'll have to contact Spectrum tomorrow to see if I'm correct, and I should go upstairs and see if that TV still works without the cable box, hubby already had it downstairs when I got home

and now Jack is missing
I think he's gone over the fence, and disappeared into the night

and just when ya thought it just couldn't get any worse ... by the time I could check my bank balance, I was at $2.25 lol
today was pay day
and ... I didn't get a check this week lol I forgot to put my vacation in the time clock book, even though for 7 years, I've taken vacations and gotten paid without putting it in the time clock book, except my last vacation back in February, I got that vacation check a week late for the same reason, I'm spoiled, I'll admit it, the guy who was doing time took care of me, when he saw I didn't have any hours for a week, he'd check the schedule, and pay me
I'd said something to hubby about my low bank balance last night, and as he came by, he laid a $100 bill on the table, with that, I'll be able to make it until next Thursday 1sm088doubleup.gif

Bamber

Super Moderator
'Twas ever so. When things are in turmoil something else will often come along to pile on a little more pressure. I'm praying that Jack is alright and returns soon and that things calm down as you settle in to your new home.

Wrapping you up in loving thought.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
My gosh well all I can ask is Is the cable working now? Did you find Jack? And where was the guy doing the time cards lol (kidding) Bless your heart hope things are better now, honestly it shouldn’t be this hard to move, you certainly have quite the stories to tell 💞

squirt

Administrator
he's gone to Click List, the online "we do the shopping for you" shopping experience lol
the girl doing it now went and got the book for me when she found out I didn't get a check, she's already taken care of it star.gif
I still won't get paid until next Thursday, but I'll get 2 checks

it's no go on the cable TV, the *re*activation didn't fix it, they're sending a tech out (again) tomorrow
I ordered a bunch of command nail free picture hangers, so hoping hubby gets bored and works on that if he doesn't go to the old house tomorrow, I won't be, I will be insanely busy tomorrow night, and the last thing I need is to be tired when I get there lol
I think I'll put shelf paper down in the bathroom drawers and shelves and unpack that room, maybe work some more on Token's fairy garden ♥

currently in a bit of a calm
Jack came back last night, so I'm feeling a lot better about letting him out

and I've seen him jump from the ground to the top of the fence, it's quite the jump!
but he makes it with ease lol
had to let my "Garfield" cat in the front door, he can't make that jump, tried to climb the wood fence, couldn't do that either lol

squirt

Administrator
the thought counts! lol 1kissheart.gif

the tech got my TV working, said the wrong cable was hooked to the house lol
I don't care what it was, it's working now
and now I can't log into Spectrum, I suggest they fix that if they want paid lol tapfoot.gif

hubby and I are off to the laundromat tomorrow, as we still don't have the washer and dryer moved
we'll go to the old house and see what we can do about cleaning out all the rest of the "little" stuff, to get ready for moving the furniture
I'm off Wed and Friday, and I'll be over there wiping furniture down

he's gone to get a new phone, cuz he walked into the pool with his in his pocket lol
he needed to get jeans, and wanted lamp shades for 2 lamps of ours that currently don't have them
(I sent him to Goodwill for that!)

I got the bathroom unpacked, it's lookin' purdy in there 1sm088doubleup.gif

how's that go ... baby steps? lol
sendinglove.gif

squirt

Administrator
well? we were off to such a great start this morning, loaded up our dirty clothes, went and had breakfast, then to the old house to get the load of laundry from there, went to the laundromat and got 'em washing, then back to the old house
it was like he's never moved before lol

he just kept wandering from room to room looking for something to do, not wanting to do the things that need to be done, like cleaning out the fridge lol we originally were going to bring it with us, but he's thinking it's not worth wiping out, but if I were to clean it, he'd be all over bringing it to the new house lol

I managed to get him to stay there for about an hour and a half, and got a load into the Durango
then back to the laundromat to get 'em drying, and then here to drop off that load, then back to the laundromat
I brought him back here, and dropped him and the clothes off, and I went back to the old house by myself
I have things ready to start wiping down furniture on Wed, my next day off
he said he would go over tomorrow and do some vacuuming, we'll see if it actually happens lol

I was not a happy camper when I got home from work at 1AM this morning, there was a beer can (empty) laying in the middle of the living room floor, 2 more out in a cooler by the pool, a wet towel and a wet shirt on each of the 2 chairs, and a half bottle of Coke in the fridge, I guess when he said he couldn't go to the bar, they brought the bar to him lol that half bottle of Coke told me everything I needed to know, there was whiskey involved lol beercheers.gif