Y’all just need a giant flamingo lol
Glad things are winding down
Your new home will be a wonderful place to have company
Already making memories at the end of the month ❤️

squirt

Administrator
the guest bedrooms, and back part of the guest bathroom
need to take a pic of the front part

yes, that end table has no drawers, one is in the garage full of hubby's stuff, the other is in the top of his closet, full of hubby's stuff lol

I'm shopping for a comforter for that bed, I call it the princess and the pea bed lol

that's where Pei Wei gets her baths, it's perfect for it! arellakitty1.gif

squirt

Administrator
it does feel like home, the old house seems foreign now lol
had a bit of a panic over possible foundation problems, but it's looking like it's just the deck around the pool
$17,000 and we can have a new deck and new pool tile ... lol

thank you both so much! hearts2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Beautiful home I'm excited for you to enjoy your years there with a dishwasher even lol
Truly Lovely I'm jealous over that pool though.. Is there alot of upkeep? I'm curious you never
know what I might do here haha!

squirt

Administrator
Beautiful home I'm excited for you to enjoy your years there with a dishwasher even lol
Truly Lovely I'm jealous over that pool though.. Is there alot of upkeep? I'm curious you never
know what I might do here haha!
it's a smaller pool, and not very deep, so it doesn't require much maintenance
it has a skimmer and a pool sweep that help keep it clean, but every evening before hubby gets in the pool, he has to skim cat hair, leaves, and bugs off the top with a net lol
the chemicals are a bit pricey, but once you get it where the water should be (ph, chlorine, etc), you don't need as much or as often
or you can hire a pool guy, and he'd take care of all that, no need for YOU to store chemicals
right now, hubby is all about the pool, so I'm happy to let him have at it, but there may be a pool boy in my future lol