what do you believe?

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe he's going over it with a fine tooth comb after hubby's call lol

I believe it's worth fixing

I believe it's really odd the way it runs, and then just doesn't, he said it started right up when they came to tow it this morning, no tow needed lol

I believe their hate has been there all along, it's just been forced to the surface now

I believe I want a 3rd Supreme Court pick, that would be delicious lol

I believe you're right, He's got this ... no matter what "this" is! ♥

I believe with ALL our hearts!!! View attachment 23081
i believe i still think it is the fuel pump
i believe it would be easy to tell when it quits and wont start back up
i believe you should hear the pump working when you turn the key to just the on position
i believe my daughters car acted exactly the same way
i believe i am not there but your mechanic is
i believe i hope he is right and if not you dont get charged for the ECM
i believe your van is worth fixing too
i believe it might have been always there but not like we are seeing from them now
i believe that would really piss of the democrats..especially if the republicans maintain control in the mid terms
i believe His plan is written
i believe into the next as well 1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe he said he held a stethoscope to the fuel tank and could hear the fuel pump running

I believe I told him it was acting like it wasn't getting gas, it's almost like there's something being sucked into the fuel intake that floats out after awhile

I believe he checked the fuel system thoroughly before moving on, I would've, you would've, he probably did, it was a much simpler solution than the ECM

I believe the ECM makes sense

I believe they like to blame President Trump, but hate is a personal choice

I believe what's so stunning, to me at least, is that most of these people liked him just fine ... before he announced he was running for President

I believe I really hope it's in His plan that the Republicans hold the house and pick up seats in the Senate lol angel.gif

I believe I'll send you a "get well soon" full of love hug!

11_1_206sq1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and finally! life is getting back to somewhat normal lol

I believe the van's still in the shop, but I have a rental car now 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe it's really different from the van lol

I believe the van has no nose, and no trunk

I believe I backed the rental into the driveway, and I could almost fit the van in the space between the car and the garage door lol

I believe by the time I'm used to it, it will be time to give it back lol *knocks on wood* lol

I believe a vehicle means independence, to me anyway

I believe in independence! lol bloomingrose.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe he said he held a stethoscope to the fuel tank and could hear the fuel pump running

I believe I told him it was acting like it wasn't getting gas, it's almost like there's something being sucked into the fuel intake that floats out after awhile

I believe he checked the fuel system thoroughly before moving on, I would've, you would've, he probably did, it was a much simpler solution than the ECM

I believe the ECM makes sense

I believe they like to blame President Trump, but hate is a personal choice

I believe what's so stunning, to me at least, is that most of these people liked him just fine ... before he announced he was running for President

I believe I really hope it's in His plan that the Republicans hold the house and pick up seats in the Senate lol View attachment 23150

I believe I'll send you a "get well soon" full of love hug!

View attachment 23151
i believe he is being thorough...just an FYI...it could be weak and not making enough pressure
i believe GMC Chevy Buick Pontiac...need a minimum of 67 PSI to start and run
i believe he has treated you right for a lot of years and has earned your trust
i believe it may very well be the ECM
i believe i found judge jeanine very informative tonight
i believe it is more about fear...so far he is revealed the deep state for what it is
i believe more truth is yet to come and they are running scared
i believe every time they got close to the truth during the strzok hearing on friday the dems interrupted
i believe they knew him to be an honest man who does what he says
i believe when he announced his running..the fear set in
i believe ya'll need to get out and vote in November
i believe thank you for the get well love hug 1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe I'll feel pretty stupid if he goes through all this and never checks the fuel lines lol

I believe that should have been one of the first things he checked

I believe he's determined to fix it, that's the impression I get

I believe I missed the judge

I believe things would be a lot different if they'd just given him a chance

I believe I never dreamed it would come to this, a USA where I'm afraid to wear a MAGA hat, where people can't even go have a nice dinner with their families, where illegal aliens are put before citizens

I believe I actually had a knock on my door from somebody supporting Ted Cruz's opponent, I told him I was voting the other way lol

I believe he said I need to think about the direction this country is going in, and I assured him I have!

I believe I wish I'd told him about my son, why I'll never be for open borders or illegal immigration

I believe more and more people are realizing that every day (that they need to vote!)

I believe I wish that hug had muscle relaxers in it!
1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and I saw 103F in our future lol

I believe we can take it, we do every year

I believe I feel for those up north who aren't used to it

I believe my little rental car is about as basic as it gets

I believe all I need is a ride to work and back

I believe I do need an occasional trip to Chick Fil A too lol

I believe I wanna get my nails done for the trip, it's looking like Saturday

I believe I want to go see if I can find some shorts for both me and hubby

I believe Ross here I come lol smohboy1.gif

I believe I don't know what hard *really* is (and that's a good thing) pinkrose1.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe I'll feel pretty stupid if he goes through all this and never checks the fuel lines lol

I believe that should have been one of the first things he checked

I believe he's determined to fix it, that's the impression I get

I believe I missed the judge

I believe things would be a lot different if they'd just given him a chance

I believe I never dreamed it would come to this, a USA where I'm afraid to wear a MAGA hat, where people can't even go have a nice dinner with their families, where illegal aliens are put before citizens

I believe I actually had a knock on my door from somebody supporting Ted Cruz's opponent, I told him I was voting the other way lol

I believe he said I need to think about the direction this country is going in, and I assured him I have!

I believe I wish I'd told him about my son, why I'll never be for open borders or illegal immigration

I believe more and more people are realizing that every day (that they need to vote!)

I believe I wish that hug had muscle relaxers in it! View attachment 23223
i believe you will have no reason to feel stupid..he is the mechanic not you...lol
i believe i am sure he started with diagnosing the fuel
i believe judge had that hillary campaign manager on the panel
i believe she tore him a new one
i believe things would be different if the LSM would quit telling their lies
i believe that is the democrats only agenda..they have no policy
i believe i would have shot him for trespassing...lmao
i believe i am kidding and would love to have seen his face when you answered him
i believe i am glad you didnt tell him about your son
i believe he would have labelled you bias
i believe i agree 1000%
i believe i got them with a simple phone call to my doc
i belieev i'll take taht hug and give you one back 1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

squirt

Administrator
i believe you will have no reason to feel stupid..he is the mechanic not you...lol
i believe i am sure he started with diagnosing the fuel
i believe judge had that hillary campaign manager on the panel
i believe she tore him a new one
i believe things would be different if the LSM would quit telling their lies
i believe that is the democrats only agenda..they have no policy
i believe i would have shot him for trespassing...lmao
i believe i am kidding and would love to have seen his face when you answered him
i believe i am glad you didnt tell him about your son
i believe he would have labelled you bias
i believe i agree 1000%
i believe i got them with a simple phone call to my doc
i belieev i'll take taht hug and give you one back View attachment 23276
I believe I'll feel stupid for not bringing it up lol

I believe I know who you mean, it doesn't break my heart to have missed it lol

I believe I had to get up and change the channel on Schumer today, I couldn't stand another minute of it! fos2r.gif

I believe I didn't like that he thought that I haven't thought about the direction this country is going in

I believe I want ICE around for a long long time, like all my life, and my kids' lives and their kids' lives, and their kids lives and so on!

I believe we skip plan A (the ER) next time then, go straight to plan B! lol 1high5.gif

I believe I'm glad you're feeling better, Love! ♥

1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Monday, but my Friday

I believe I've got a lot to do in 2 days, but top on the list is to start getting ready

I believe I've got to make sure the spare bedroom gets attention too, for the grandson

I believe he might not want to go home after being here for 9 days, nobody telling him what to do, no little sister lol

I believe I've loaded up on shrimp, eggs, and Dr Pepper for him

I believe I'm losing my boss

I believe he's been hired to be the manager for our Click List department, as well as one of my other favorite fellas

I believe the idea of working with them is very appealing!

I believe I want to know what I'll be doing, exactly ... first lol

I believe I love the role I play on the front end, and I like the lady who will assume my boss's position

I believe it's bedtime! bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Tuesday, and the last time I checked the temp, it was 104 ! lol

I believe it says 107 for Friday!

I believe I got much of my to do list for today done

I believe I have a doc appt in the morning, and I want to go shorts shopping for the trip

I believe I'm hoping the van is ready tomorrow, and we can take the rental car back

I believe I almost got it back today, but he found a couple of things he wants to check, and he wants me to test drive it first

I believe he seems pleased with his work, that's a good sign!

I believe I got a big lesson in what happens when you let go and let God

I believe a couple of weeks ago, I was looking for a rental car to take to Montana, and I found a Mercedes with unlimited mileage at a reasonable price, so ... I booked it, when I got the detailed rental agreement, I noticed a tiny line that said "territorial restrictions may apply", so I started digging! sure enough, we could only take the car to states that touch Texas, and we would be charged 50¢ a mile for every mile out of the zone, we're traveling thousands of miles lol

I believe I contacted their customer service immediately, they were extremely understanding, helped me send an email to cancel the booking because of territorial restrictions with a full refund, a day or 2 later, I got an email saying that I would be charged $177 for the cancellation or I could rebook the car, I contacted customer service again, they helped me send another email asking for a full refund due to the territorial restrictions, last Sunday, I got an email from them saying that I could rebook the car for a later date, but there would be no refund

I believe I have been stressing over this, and the van, and the trip, and just generally not smiling much, trying to figure out what to do, what should I do, what could we do, and things were just getting worse and worse! so Sunday night, God and I had a talk, I asked Him to help me remember that He's got me, He will deliver me in this life or from it ♥

I believe I sat down on Monday, and wrote an email to the car rental company, I told them how this is a once in a lifetime trip, that it's to celebrate 40 years of marriage, that we've worked hard all our lives, and can't afford to throw away $781, that I would gladly take the car if they would let me take it to Yellowstone, hubby and I would like to see it before we die, and that giving us our money back is just the right thing to do, and then I left it to God

I believe I heard back today, as a gesture of goodwill, they will give us a complete refund star.gif

I believe God is good ... every day! pinkrose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, but my Sunday

I believe they've taken the 107 out of the forecast

I believe that doesn't mean it won't get there! lol

I believe north is looking pretty good right now!

I believe I went to see the van today, it didn't go well lol

I believe they got her purring with that new ECM, but when they took her for a test drive, another problem showed up

I believe this was my biggest fear, that once they got in there, it would just be one problem after another

I believe they think the wiring harness is bad, and he's been trying to find a used one to save me some money

I believe they still recommend replacing the alternator too

I believe we just sank $1,072 into her, the ECM is gonna be about $750, the alternator will be about $750, but if they can't find a used harness, and it's not looking good, it will be about $1,100 to replace that, $500 for the part and about 6 hours labor

I believe they're going to check one more thing, the ground wire on the harness, if that's the problem, it's an easy and cheap fix

I believe hubby and I have decided to let God decide what we should do lol if it's just the ground wire, we'll keep going, but if it's the harness, it's time to go car shopping

I believe there's just one little problem: I have to get to work, and the rental car is costing $42/day, and it's due back Friday, I work 2 to 9 that day

I believe hubby's all gung ho! he can take me to work! and he can come pick me up! lol

I believe this is the man I hear snoring from his chair as soon as he gets still for a minute lol he would never hear the phone!

I believe it sucks to get off work, and have to wait for a ride

I believe he offered to send an Uber car or taxi, if we're gonna do that, we might as well keep the rental car

I believe if we can score a new car on Saturday, we won't need a rental car to take to Montana

I believe I'll only have one prayer tonight, I want to keep the van, she's my girl, I bought her and paid for her all on my ownies, she's been to the top of Newfoundland, she's camped on the beaches of South Padre, and graced the white sands of Pensacola, she's carried every single one of my 5 grandkids, and served as my 2nd home all that time I was with Deb at the hospital, next year, she'll be a classic!

I believe I really hope He says yes! bloomingrose.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe that’s a lot on your plate regarding the van.. I loved my Jeep too but it started costing me way to much and as much as I thought I would miss it you’ll love your new ride just as much as time goes on

I Believe it’s just a car lol

I Believe why can’t you take hubbys truck to work

I Believe tomorrow is that dreaded day it’s the last time doing this no matter what lol

I Believe it will be weird not having you on the Roo for 9 days 😲

I Believe every person that posts count anymore, I don’t get why people login and then not post or say a word but when the Roo goes down they are all over that 🤨

I Believe I have enough PSP tubes to last me a month lol

I Believe everyone should take a vacation 😃

I Believe I guess I should get.. have zucchini bread to make for a friend, hubbys lunch meat to cook and take the neighbors dog out.. and I guess I’ll have some jello 😂🤮

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe I'll feel stupid for not bringing it up lol

I believe I know who you mean, it doesn't break my heart to have missed it lol

I believe I had to get up and change the channel on Schumer today, I couldn't stand another minute of it! View attachment 23277

I believe I didn't like that he thought that I haven't thought about the direction this country is going in

I believe I want ICE around for a long long time, like all my life, and my kids' lives and their kids' lives, and their kids lives and so on!

I believe we skip plan A (the ER) next time then, go straight to plan B! lol View attachment 23278

I believe I'm glad you're feeling better, Love! ♥

View attachment 23279
i believe you did when you described to him the symptoms
i believe it then became his responsibility to check it..not yours
i believe it is time for a new vehicle...it has become a change parts till he gets it right deal
i believe i wish i had of missed it
i believe the left are skull F*k'ed
i believe i would have lost it on him verbally
i believe ICE is not going anywhere..the right has called their bluff and you see the results
i believe plan B is now plan A...lol
i believe i am getting there birds ty.gif
1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

squirt

Administrator
I Believe that’s a lot on your plate regarding the van.. I loved my Jeep too but it started costing me way to much and as much as I thought I would miss it you’ll love your new ride just as much as time goes on

I Believe it’s just a car lol

I Believe why can’t you take hubbys truck to work

I Believe tomorrow is that dreaded day it’s the last time doing this no matter what lol

I Believe it will be weird not having you on the Roo for 9 days 😲

I Believe every person that posts count anymore, I don’t get why people login and then not post or say a word but when the Roo goes down they are all over that 🤨

I Believe I have enough PSP tubes to last me a month lol

I Believe everyone should take a vacation 😃

I Believe I guess I should get.. have zucchini bread to make for a friend, hubbys lunch meat to cook and take the neighbors dog out.. and I guess I’ll have some jello 😂🤮

I believe it's nearly 20 years of my life, but it is just a car

I believe fixing her has still been cheaper than a new car, so far lol and I don't have a car payment, and don't have to carry full coverage insurance

I believe I did ... look ... at new cars lol well, new used cars

I believe hubby drives hubby's truck to work, and most days, I'm already at work when he gets off

I believe I'll never get it, I couldn't wait to start posting, and it's still one of the loves of my life lol

I believe you'll get some catch up time lol

I believe I sure feel for you, I keep hoping they find a better way by the time I get there lol 1hug.gif

I believe some jello sounds pretty good! but I don't HAVE to eat it lol

I believe
1sendheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
i believe you did when you described to him the symptoms
i believe it then became his responsibility to check it..not yours
i believe it is time for a new vehicle...it has become a change parts till he gets it right deal
i believe i wish i had of missed it
i believe the left are skull F*k'ed
i believe i would have lost it on him verbally
i believe ICE is not going anywhere..the right has called their bluff and you see the results
i believe plan B is now plan A...lol
i believe i am getting there View attachment 23457
View attachment 23458
I believe I got down on my knees last night, and I told God that I know He knows what is best for me, that if losing the van was the best thing for me, I'll accept it, but if there was any way for me to keep it, would He please make that happen?

I believe I talked to the mechanic today, prepared to hear the worst, and he says it's fixed! he wants to check a couple more things, so we're gonna keep the rental car one more day, to give him a little more time, but it's looking like I'll get to bring her home on Saturday

I believe more and more people are getting to that point smileylala1.gif

I believe it's sheer insanity, and I can only hope and pray that the insanity doesn't win in November lol

I believe I'm glad to hear that ♥

I believe you'll need to keep an eye on this place while I'm gone, ya know lol

I believe I love you!
sendinglove.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Thursday, and the official high temp at DFW airport today was 108!

I believe it's 11:54PM, and it's 94 out there

I believe this is what hot feels like! lol

I believe the AC on the rental car works really well! lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe the one thing the mechanic wouldn't tell me is what the current repair total is on the van lol

I believe by my calculations, with tax, title, and license, it will be about $2,000

I believe if she runs for another 10 years, it will be money well spent

I believe she'll be an antique then!

I believe even if it's just 5 years, I'll feel justified

I believe my God is an awesome God pinkrose1.gif