what do you believe?

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and the weather was kind to us for the final weekend of the state fair

I believe that made people kind to us by being at the fair, and not in the store lol

I believe we still have a lot of Halloween stuff, and only one more day for the sale

I believe I came home quite unhappy though lol

I believe she's got me closing tomorrow night, 5 to 1 ... ugh lol

I believe it will give me a chance to find out if the heat really works before it gets too cold

I believe she fucked up AGAIN and has me scheduled 9AM to 5PM one day next week

I believe she's already been told I can't be there before noon

I believe that will be a noon to 5 shift lol

I believe I better git to bed pinkrose1.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe his thing was all the "junk" settles to the bottom of the gas tank, and should be avoided

I believe the Traverse didn't have one either, it's weird lol

I believe I have no idea, technology would be the logical answer

I believe in the sooner the better, especially for the Durango lol

I believe in having fun View attachment 34743

I believe it sure made me smile the day you remembered me! View attachment 34744
i believe yes the junk and moisture...we have a problem with gas lines freezing here
i believe i put some gas line anti-freeze in my tank every 3rd time i get gas
i believe it makes any moisture disappear
i believe that is really weird and will research why
i believe i agree on the sooner
i believe you make fun
i believe awww..and me when you remembered me 1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe I'm very glad we don't have that problem down here lol f681xkfdbgx4h6w5qeau.gif

I believe that's not the weirdest thing to me

I believe the weirdest thing to me is the nitrogen they put in my tires lol

I believe the car is (now) telling me to add air, hubby says no, not air, I'm gonna contact Dodge lol

I believe I'll take it by there after my doc appt on Wed

I believe we are good fun lol ♥

I believe I'll second that "awwwwww"
1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and I really don't wanna lol

I believe it will help *me* a little that the Cowboy game is still going

I believe it won't be so hard on me walking in the door

I believe the bad thing about that shift is you get smacked with shit as soon as you walk in, and it doesn't stop, most days

I believe in getting through it

I believe in one step at a time lol

I believe hubby brought me a bacon omelette from somewhere this morning

I believe it's made a great lunch lol

I believe I warmed it up in the toaster oven, worked nicely! 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I better gear up *sigh* bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Monday, and it was better than Sunday lol

I believe it's getting chilly at night!

I believe it was nice before the sun set

I believe, after recently remodeling them, our front bathrooms are now shut down because of a leak

I believe the rumor mill has it that they're having to replace pipe underground

I believe that store has been there a long time, and I can relate

I believe we're starting to have plumbing problems in this house, and it's because of really old pipe

I believe I hate having to go all the way to the back of the store every time I need to go lol

I believe it's an even longer walk back to the front end lol

I believe plumbing problems rate among the worst of the problems in my book lol

I believe in modern plumbing! pinkrose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Tuesday ... finally lol

I believe it's a TGIT kind of day lol

I believe this was day 6, and I'm more than ready for a day off

I believe it won't exactly be a day off

I believe I have a doc appt first thing, nothing to eat or drink after midnight

I believe I have to go by the Dodge house, cuz the nitrogen filled tires are causing an alarm to go off lol

I believe it's telling me to add air, hubby says I better not lol

I believe I'm gonna go vote after that, and maybe make it to Sears this time

I believe I need to do laundry too, plus it's Survivor night

I believe I should be in bed lol bloomingrose.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe I'm very glad we don't have that problem down here lol View attachment 34901

I believe that's not the weirdest thing to me

I believe the weirdest thing to me is the nitrogen they put in my tires lol

I believe the car is (now) telling me to add air, hubby says no, not air, I'm gonna contact Dodge lol

I believe I'll take it by there after my doc appt on Wed

I believe we are good fun lol ♥

I believe I'll second that "awwwwww" View attachment 34902
i believe your weather suits you
i believe it is an anti-syphon device from what i learned
i believe you have a special funnel that came with the car in case you run out of gas
i believe you can not use a gas can without it
i believe that is weird and you should contact dodge
i believe all good reports from the doc
i believe just cuz
1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe I hope it went okay with your tires squirtie pie I found a screw in one of mine

I Believe I happened to notice it and took it in yesterday.. they took it out and said when they put air in it bubbled everywhere

I Believe they said they'd order me a new tire and that I had an extended warranty and the $100 tire would be free

I Believe I called and thanked hubby for doing that, he said I didn't do that, I then realized I did it when I bought the tires with my slot machine winnings 3 years ago lol

I Believe its probably the 2nd time an extended warranty worked for me :D

I Believe they put someone else's Honda Pilots tire on mine for now til mine comes in my spare is 10 years old ooops lol

I Believe in honest places... between my dental appt and the tire place and the gym and the dodgers game my day was done :p

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe we made it down here

I believe we like 80 degrees much better than 40 lol

I believe it is great to wear shorts again

I believe the battery in my truck was completely dead

I believe I brought it to Walmart where I bought it and they gave me a new one because the warranty was good until the 25th, whew!

I believe it was an awesome birthday present lol

squirt

Administrator
i believe your weather suits you
i believe it is an anti-syphon device from what i learned
i believe you have a special funnel that came with the car in case you run out of gas
i believe you can not use a gas can without it
i believe that is weird and you should contact dodge
i believe all good reports from the doc
i believe just cuz
View attachment 35297
I believe we adjust and adapt lol 1high5.gif

I believe I haven't found any special funnel, but if I run out of gas, they'll bring it to me 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I did, and it was awesome

I believe, after waiting in the car line at the service dept, I parked and went in, guy asked me if I needed help, and I said yes, and told him the tire pressure alarms were going off and that there was nitrogen in the tires, he asked for my keys, took the car to fill up the tires, then parked it right where I could pull right out star.gif

I believe no more alarms!

I believe we won't get any reports for a couple of days, but I've lost 7lbs

I believe we're gonna do a stress test, oh the joy! lol 1happyday2.gif

I believe it's just a check to make sure there aren't any problems

I believe I just love just cuz! lol
1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

squirt

Administrator
I Believe I hope it went okay with your tires squirtie pie I found a screw in one of mine

I Believe I happened to notice it and took it in yesterday.. they took it out and said when they put air in it bubbled everywhere

I Believe they said they'd order me a new tire and that I had an extended warranty and the $100 tire would be free

I Believe I called and thanked hubby for doing that, he said I didn't do that, I then realized I did it when I bought the tires with my slot machine winnings 3 years ago lol

I Believe its probably the 2nd time an extended warranty worked for me :D

I Believe they put someone else's Honda Pilots tire on mine for now til mine comes in my spare is 10 years old ooops lol

I Believe in honest places... between my dental appt and the tire place and the gym and the dodgers game my day was done :p
I believe so far so good, as long as they don't lose pressure again 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe timing is everything lol 1high5.gif

I believe it was a day for doing things! lol
1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe we made it down here

I believe we like 80 degrees much better than 40 lol

I believe it is great to wear shorts again

I believe the battery in my truck was completely dead

I believe I brought it to Walmart where I bought it and they gave me a new one because the warranty was good until the 25th, whew!

I believe it was an awesome birthday present lol
I believe it's good to know ya'll are safe and sound!

I believe I'm with ya on the 80 lol 1high5.gif

I believe it was a good day for warranties too! lol

I believe we missed your birthday ... Happy Birthday, Rich!
birthdaycake1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and if it doesn't stop raining, I'll be able to row to work tomorrow lol

I believe the ground is saturated, there's no place for the water to go, so it's just standing around!

I believe a freeze would suck right about now lol

I believe I've had quite the day myself

I believe it started with a doc appt, who sent me to the blood lab, who sent me to the car for my insurance card even though I've been there a dozen times and never needed it again after the first time, then to the heart place up a floor only to find I'd left the referral in the car when I went to get the insurance card, retrieved the referral only to find the heart place takes lunch between noon and 1PM and there was nobody there at 12:30PM, then to the Dodge house, then to vote, then to Sears where I bought a pair of jeans, then to Petco for suet, then to Chick Fil A, and home to do laundry and dishes whew1.gif

I believe I was doin' alright even after all that, but then my shows came on (happy how Survivor went!), and then when I finally sit down here for a bit, I find that Jack has hit something walking across my keyboard that made the computer do things I didn't want it to do lol

I believe I had a devil of a time figuring out what was wrong and how to fix it

I believe by that time, I'd had enough lol

I believe I just gave up on finding a tube for the Challenges lol

I believe I'll try again tomorrow lol pinkrose1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe why do you have to see a heart doctor? 😒

I Believe I hope your okay

I Believe someone gave me the government website regarding my flu vaccine and my reaction to it apparently I can be consempated 😲

I Believe in being able to use all your fingers lol

I Believe I’m going to look into getting a partial plate insurance will pay half and that would give me 4 back teeth in back up top 2 on each side 😃 if that makes sense lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I believe it's Wednesday, and if it doesn't stop raining, I'll be able to row to work tomorrow lol

I believe the ground is saturated, there's no place for the water to go, so it's just standing around!

I believe a freeze would suck right about now lol

I believe I've had quite the day myself

I believe it started with a doc appt, who sent me to the blood lab, who sent me to the car for my insurance card even though I've been there a dozen times and never needed it again after the first time, then to the heart place up a floor only to find I'd left the referral in the car when I went to get the insurance card, retrieved the referral only to find the heart place takes lunch between noon and 1PM and there was nobody there at 12:30PM, then to the Dodge house, then to vote, then to Sears where I bought a pair of jeans, then to Petco for suet, then to Chick Fil A, and home to do laundry and dishes View attachment 35351

I believe I was doin' alright even after all that, but then my shows came on (happy how Survivor went!), and then when I finally sit down here for a bit, I find that Jack has hit something walking across my keyboard that made the computer do things I didn't want it to do lol

I believe I had a devil of a time figuring out what was wrong and how to fix it

I believe by that time, I'd had enough lol

I believe I just gave up on finding a tube for the Challenges lol

I believe I'll try again tomorrow lol View attachment 35352
I believe it has been rainy and wet all over this year

I believe why are you having to check your heart

I believe what Manzy said.....I hope you are alright

I believe after doing all that, your heart must be good! lol

squirt

Administrator
I Believe why do you have to see a heart doctor? 😒

I Believe I hope your okay

I Believe someone gave me the government website regarding my flu vaccine and my reaction to it apparently I can be consempated 😲

I Believe in being able to use all your fingers lol

I Believe I’m going to look into getting a partial plate insurance will pay half and that would give me 4 back teeth in back up top 2 on each side 😃 if that makes sense lol
I believe so ... thank you ♥

I believe I've been having "episodes" where it feels like somebody flips a switch in my brain, turning my legs off lol

I believe I don't fall, but I either have to stop until it passes, or make my legs move by sheer will

I believe it's now progressed into my back, where it feels like somebody has their knee in the middle of my back, pulling my arms back by the elbows, making my arms not want to work lol

I believe if it was my heart, SCO would have exposed it long ago lol

I believe my doc wants to do a stress test, I'm guessing just to make sure it's not my heart

I believe I'll pass it, no problem

I believe he really thinks it's my headache meds, I take propranolol to prevent headaches and it works very well, I used to get them all the time, now I rarely do

I believe he tried to reduce the dosage, I told him that the 60mg ER that I currently take is the lowest dosage they make, but he had a student doc with him that told him it goes down to 20, so he wrote me an RX for 40mg

I believe he got a call from my pharmacist, because they don't make the extended release (ER) in a 40mg, the lowest is 60mg, just like I said! lol

I believe I go back to see him in 2 months, should know more by then, as the stress test results and my blood work will be in

I believe the word you're looking for there is "compensated" lol

I believe it's worth researching!

I believe I have a partial on top that gives me 3 teeth in the back on the top, you make perfect sense to me!

squirt

Administrator
I believe it has been rainy and wet all over this year

I believe why are you having to check your heart

I believe what Manzy said.....I hope you are alright

I believe after doing all that, your heart must be good! lol
I believe the skeeters and fleas are having the time of their lives lol hiding.gif

I believe I did a stress test back in 2012, a nuclear one, where they inject dye into you, take pics, then put you on the treadmill, then take more pics

I believe it was all clear, but it was done at the county hospital, Parkland, and he says it's just too hard to get anything from that place, and besides, it was 6 years ago

I believe I want to stay off the operating table, which means staying on top of my heart lol so I'll go do the stress test, just to be sure

I believe it's good to be loved!

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Thursday, and we got to see the sun today! 1happyday2.gif

I believe it was just in time lol

I believe Jack's really happy it's not raining, not that it bothered him that much

I believe being wet in the cold did though!

I believe he's the only cat I've ever had that would willingly run out into the rain

I believe hubby and I are going to go see "Gosnell", I'll let ya know how it goes

I believe some theaters are pulling it, I didn't really want to see it until that started happening

I believe we'll go out and see Joel's Halloween house after (will bring back pics!)

I believe I still have pics of the falcon to post

I believe I wanna PSP!

I believe I'll say goodnight! bloomingrose.gif