what do you believe?

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I Believe I'd be careful with statin too our Corvette friend took cholestrol med's for years and the statin took its toll now he has ALS :(

I Believe someone broke into our mailboxes last night.. we have 3 mailboxes and 2 were ripped open :(

I Believe my pups had fun at the Halloween party they are out, I'd like to do the same since its rainy, windy and howling out

I Believe it's nice not having any other plans today I doubt we'll get any kiddo's but I have a little candy incase

I Believe its Survivor then some kind of scary movie I'm sure lol

I Believe I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween

I Believe here's my little candy corn Maddie and my cute little flirt Abby

I believe more people should research cholesterol meds as most are not necessary and are dangerous

I believe they mostly only good for lining the doctor's pocket

I believe we had our fun Halloween night Saturday night at the Moose, costumes, trivioke and karaoke.....good time!

I believe we never get kids here, will be a quiet night lol

I believe you have a couple of fine looking pups Manzy!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I believe more people should research cholesterol meds as most are not necessary and are dangerous

I believe they mostly only good for lining the doctor's pocket

I believe we had our fun Halloween night Saturday night at the Moose, costumes, trivioke and karaoke.....good time!

I believe we never get kids here, will be a quiet night lol

I believe you have a couple of fine looking pups Manzy!
I Believe exactly you can lower your cholesterol by a healthy diet and hit the gym or take walks, ride a bike the exercise you get while working is different your not focusing on you

I Believe you must of taken pictures of your costumes right lol

I Believe thank you they’re my loves Abby will be 15 in a month the Vet who did her ultrasound said Wow! Cancer gets most Golden’s most die young so I’m very fortunate ❤️ And Madison got diagnosed with cancerous skin tumors histiocytoma last August the Vet gave her 2 months it’s a year 3 months later again I am very grateful 💕

squirt

Administrator
i believe you wont allow that to happen
i believe the more i think about your episodes the more i think you should talk to your dr about your cholestoral meds
i believe the same thing happened to me a long time ago and found out i cant take statins
i believe it might be a side effect but talk to your dr
i believe 6 hr shifts all week would suit you
i believe it is not today♥
i believe you do and makes me very happy knowing it View attachment 35933
I believe that will be the day I quit going lol

I believe I go back to the doc next month

I believe it's easy enough to find out if it's the statins, just quit taking it for awhile (which is actually recommended)

I believe I haven't been on it very long, 2 maybe 3 years

I believe I wish I could get that schedule lol

I believe Christmas is coming, which means everybody will be working more hours

I believe I love a happy you! lol
1269598fkrqvy7liq.gif

squirt

Administrator
I Believe I'd be careful with statin too our Corvette friend took cholestrol med's for years and the statin took its toll now he has ALS :(

I Believe someone broke into our mailboxes last night.. we have 3 mailboxes and 2 were ripped open :(

I Believe my pups had fun at the Halloween party they are out, I'd like to do the same since its rainy, windy and howling out

I Believe it's nice not having any other plans today I doubt we'll get any kiddo's but I have a little candy incase

I Believe its Survivor then some kind of scary movie I'm sure lol

I Believe I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween

I Believe here's my little candy corn Maddie and my cute little flirt Abby
I believe he keeps a very good eye on me, I go in every 3 months 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe some people are just messed up in the head!

I believe that is good sleepin' weather lol sleepingmoon.gif

I believe I got more trick or treaters than I got last year, and it wasn't raining last year lol

I believe you've got gorgeous fur babies! hearts2.gif

I believe I'm happy with my Halloween, I hope you are too!
halhand.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe you can still show us pics then lol

I believe that one little girl was a great story and a moving experience for both of you.
I believe I'm working on getting them

I believe they were supposed to already be in my emails, but they were a no show lol

I believe it still makes me smile, thinking of her lol

I believe I did my research, changed my diet and everything, but it just struggled to come down

I believe I'm on the lowest dose they make, and it's made a difference

I believe we'll have more answers after the blood tests and the stress test, and I will talk to him about the statins

I believe now that we've got it down, I should be able to keep it down with the life changes I've made and without the statins

I believe in friends who care!
hithearts.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and Halloween!

I believe I woke up to rain, and it rained all day

I believe it brought colder air with it too, but it's not gonna stay long

I believe we drop to 49 tonight, but back up to 73 on Saturday lol

I believe I love Texas weather lol

I believe I got quite a few trick or treaters, more than I expected for sure

I believe pizza and a salad was perfect for the evening!

I believe the merge on Survivor will happen next week

I believe I've got a favorite emerging: Christian lol

I believe I've got some PSP'in to do

I believe I'll see ya'll tomorrow! pinkrose1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I believe he keeps a very good eye on me, I go in every 3 months View attachment 36130

I believe some people are just messed up in the head!

I believe that is good sleepin' weather lol View attachment 36131

I believe I got more trick or treaters than I got last year, and it wasn't raining last year lol

I believe you've got gorgeous fur babies! View attachment 36132

I believe I'm happy with my Halloween, I hope you are too! View attachment 36133
I Believe oh good our friend took them for years and years and in the end not good results

I Believe Oh I went and played detective, went to our neighborhood watch group on Facebook and posted the mailboxes lo and behold
someone replied they found mail and trash in front of their house, I found her post with the names on the mail and it was from our neighborhood
Also others came forward and their mailboxes were broken into too, the nice gal is drying it out and taking it to the post office
I called our HOA Secretary to let her know.. I should of been a detective I'm telling you lol

I Believe we got One Trick or Treaters Scooby Do Sydney the little girl I use to babysit and her mom my friend Kathy Scooby Do too lol

I Believe the pups were pooped me too I slept all night til 7:30 that's late for me

I Believe I had a great Halloween as long as the pups are happy so am I :)

I Believe my neighbor called she broke her glasses and her hubby just had hip surgery so I'm going to take her to the vision clinic

I Believe I better go shower lol

Here's the Scooby's and the pups, Syd's almost 6 now

squirt

Administrator
I believe the older statins are worse, I'm on one of the newer ones

I believe I'm just tryin' to stay off the operating table lol

I believe that was some good thinking, Ms. Holmes lol

I believe it's very rare that I even see 7:30AM, if I do, it's only on my way back to bed lol

I believe the pups are cute as can be hearts2.gif
... and Sydney too lol

I believe you're a good friend and neighbor!
iloveyouheart1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Thursday, and it turned into quite the busy day for me

I believe I had get an affidavit notarized, found a notary at the UPS store in the Kroger complex (handy! lol)

I believe I made an appt, and got there only to realize I didn't grab the papers on my way out the door lol

I believe I got that done, then had to go to the eye doc

I believe my eyes are good, I just can't see clearly lol

I believe the last time I saw him, he asked me if I wanted to fight old age, or just accept it lol

I believe I chose to fight ... hello?! lol

I believe he didn't ask me this time, he just wrote the RX for bifocals lol

I believe I'm officially old lol crying.gif

I believe, now half blind and wearing disposable sun glasses, I had to go to Lowe's to get a new garden hose, which is in the same mall as Chick Fil A lol

I believe I'm taking tomorrow off! lol bloomingrose.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I believe the older statins are worse, I'm on one of the newer ones

I believe I'm just tryin' to stay off the operating table lol

I believe that was some good thinking, Ms. Holmes lol

I believe it's very rare that I even see 7:30AM, if I do, it's only on my way back to bed lol

I believe the pups are cute as can be View attachment 36207
... and Sydney too lol

I believe you're a good friend and neighbor! View attachment 36208
I Believe I cracked up over Mrs Holmes reminded me of Mrs Jones, Mrs Jones, Mrs Jones ;)

I Believe I'd be working on staying off that table too

I Believe if I stayed up past midnight 7:30am would be rare for me too lol

I Believe awww thanks they are cute and sassy haha

I Believe my neighbor gave me a hug and said thank you I said we're more than just neighbors we're friends ♥

I Believe they wouldn't do the same for us and already have in different ways :)

squirt

Administrator
I believe I've had surgery, I don't care to repeat the experience lol 1high5.gif

I believe 6 years as a house cat gave me bad habits lol

I believe I've never been that close to most of my neighbors

I believe it's just the way it worked out, with all our moving (or theirs)

I believe my son has good neighbor relations, the division was brand new, they only had each other to lean on

I believe I hope you had a good day
sendinglove.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Friday, and it was a truly lovely day!

I believe it was a bit chilly out front, but nice 'n warm in the back lol

I believe I was supposed to take today off ... then reality kicked in lol

I believe I had to vacuum after flea treatments, I had dishes that needed washing, and swept the kitchen, just cuz

I believe ALL the bird baths needed cleaning after being without a hose for a month or more

I believe a busy life is a good life

I believe the sinks and washing machine are draining out the back of the house lol

I believe hubby's got more plumbing work to do lol

I believe every day, he's a little more ready to tear this house down and put a new one in it's place

I believe we'll see how serious he is next spring, because the FIRST thing we need to do is empty the house lol

I believe it's progress! lol pinkrose1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I believe I've had surgery, I don't care to repeat the experience lol View attachment 36338

I believe 6 years as a house cat gave me bad habits lol

I believe I've never been that close to most of my neighbors

I believe it's just the way it worked out, with all our moving (or theirs)

I believe my son has good neighbor relations, the division was brand new, they only had each other to lean on

I believe I hope you had a good day View attachment 36339
I Believe I’m not a fan of anthesia anymore cuz of my age lol

I Believe as much as I’d like to stay up my body says it’s bed time at 10 so does my Fitbit lol

I Believe it’s a good thing to be at least familiar with your neighbors so they can look out for each other
Like when shit like this happens

I Believe I found some of the neighbors mail thru Facebook neighborhood watch group you can never even meet your neighbor and still look out for each other, Facebook is good for that and I found my nieces dad thru there

I Believe in looking out ❤️

squirt

Administrator
I believe, no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get in the bed before 1AM, and rarely do I get up before 10AM lol

I believe I've never seen mail boxes like that for a neighborhood, only apartments

I believe I wonder how they decided which ones to force open, or if they just tried until one did, it looks like they had plenty of time

I believe there's a neighborhood website, my area is in it, it's pretty cool, they report missing dogs or dogs found, strange activity in the area, things for sale, stuff people are looking for 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe you're right, we can look out for our neighbors, no matter who they are
heartrose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and I got treated to an awesome lightning show on the drive home!

I believe I got in the house just as the downpour started lol

I believe the storm has already blown through, Jack's back outside

I believe it just amazes me that he has no problem running out into the rain lol

I believe the other 3 cats freak if water even drips on them lol

I believe my stress test has been pushed back to the day before Thanksgiving, and my follow up doc appt is the day after Christmas lol

I believe my grandson is expecting his 2nd child ♥

I believe in procreation! lol pinkrose1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I believe, no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get in the bed before 1AM, and rarely do I get up before 10AM lol

I believe I've never seen mail boxes like that for a neighborhood, only apartments

I believe I wonder how they decided which ones to force open, or if they just tried until one did, it looks like they had plenty of time

I believe there's a neighborhood website, my area is in it, it's pretty cool, they report missing dogs or dogs found, strange activity in the area, things for sale, stuff people are looking for View attachment 36464

I believe you're right, we can look out for our neighbors, no matter who they are View attachment 36465
I Believe most developments here have this type of locking mailboxes

I Believe they used the outgoing mail slot on the first two they had a hole for them to pry open Bastards 🤬

I Believe I belong to a website too it’s called Nextdoor

I Believe we gained an hour tonight so it’s still somewhat early here ~ I do stay up late on the weekends lol

squirt

Administrator
I believe I got up at 9AM this morning *too* lol 1high5.gif

I believe that's the one, Nextdoor dot com

I believe they rag on my store there lol

I believe the remodel has helped tremendously

I believe I need to get the after pics taken, so I can post the before/after of the remodel

I believe I hope you've had a restful day!
haverose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and it's been a nice day, though a bit chilly

I believe we'll get close to 80 tomorrow 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe life is about to get busier, like it's not busy enough lol

I believe in the next few weeks, I have a wedding, a stress test, 2 Thanksgivings, a trip to Okieland, and a pair of glasses that will need picked up

I believe I need to wash the Durango, but I can't find a damn car wash near me! lol

I believe they closed (and removed) nearly all of them during the years of drought here

I believe I know where several are in Oklahoma, but I can't be driving there every time the car needs washed

I believe I bought a little car vacuum, love love love it!

I believe I need seat covers!

I believe in taking care of things! bloomingrose.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I believe I got up at 9AM this morning *too* lol View attachment 36622

I believe that's the one, Nextdoor dot com

I believe they rag on my store there lol

I believe the remodel has helped tremendously

I believe I need to get the after pics taken, so I can post the before/after of the remodel

I believe I hope you've had a restful day! View attachment 36623
I Believe I got up at 7:30 thinking it was 6:30 lol I told Dreamer I'm a mess even with the extra hour :D

I Believe YES Nextdoor.com and it took them along time to accept me my friend sent an invite for me so you can't just join its like an initiation or sumtin lol

I Believe somewhere somehow someone's gonna bitch lol

I Believe I see some pics but of birds so far :)

I Believe I was stressing about getting flowers for my cousins Memorial Saturday every floral shop had bad reviews ever since that F*&ker of a website that has caused me grief I check all the reviews first of other places you know one bad apple spoils the bunch lol

I Believe my sister called and said she'd make up a bouquet and just bring it

I Believe that helped and the hit did too lol image5yah.GIF

squirt

Administrator
I believe I didn't trust the bedroom clock to reset itself, so I got up to find out what time it really was lol

I believe I got in right away, it must be your neighborhood lol
(or a short supply of moderators lol)

I believe I haven't taken the after shots yet

I believe in peaceful, easy feelings lol
joint.gif

1iloveyou999.gif