what do you believe?

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Friday, and it's been a full one! whew1.gif

I believe it was a gorgeous day to happen in though 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe it's amazing what all goes into buying and/or selling a home

I believe I don't want to do that again for a long long time lol

I believe our agent is already telling us he can get our $100K back lol

I believe he needs to just sit down and be quiet for a little while!

I believe I'm still mad at him for convincing hubby we could buy a place, take our time selling and moving out of this one

I believe in the end, we were more rushed on selling our place than we were buying the new place

I believe I have a key in my hand, and I know what it goes to

I believe it goes to my future! pinkrose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe I'm doing my best to look forward and not backwards xsandos1.gif

I believe it's Saturday, and it got warm enough for hubby to need the AC for a little while

I believe I'd rather have left it off, we only hit 84F

I believe that IS a bit warm for sleeping

I believe slowly but surely, shelves and walls are being emptied

I believe the trick is not to bury ourselves in boxes lol

I believe we still have 17 days before we get the keys officially from the current occupants

I believe we also have to be careful not to pack anything we'll need in the next 17-20 days

I believe our first night in the new house will be without furniture, prolly the 2nd and 3rd nights too lol

I believe we're taking one mattress off the guest bed to sleep on

I believe we're moving the little stuff, hiring movers for the big stuff

I believe I found a company that charges by the hour, and the new place is only about 5 minutes from this one

I believe we've only tackled the top layers, it's all the stuff underneath all the stuff that might prove to be interesting lol

I believe it's a nice farewell to a life that will no longer be bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and it was another fine day for packing lol

I believe we put a pretty good dent in it this weekend whew1.gif

I believe the cats didn't know what to make of it at first, but now they're just stepping around boxes just like us lol

I believe if they only knew ... lol

I believe we got to meet the man who bought our house today

I believe he was driving by and noticed hubby working outside, decided to stop

I believe he got a much closer look at the house this time

I believe he still thinks he can save the house

I believe his foundation guy will give him a dose of reality lol

I believe I thanked him for taking this headache off our hands, and I wish him all the luck in the world!

I believe I want him to profit from buying this place, make it worth while

I believe he learned about the city's incentive, and the elementary polling place today too

I believe knowledge is power! pinkrose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Monday, and it wasn't bad for a Monday lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe that thermostat is gradually inching up ...

I believe I'm glad it's not rushing lol whew1.gif

I believe I spent the whole shift keeping an eye out for that guy, but never did spot him

I believe he might have come through while I was on break or doing go backs, or not at all

I believe they're just as busy packing as we are

I believe I'll try again tomorrow! bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and it is pouring out there, with flash flood warnings all about 1darkcloud.gif

I believe it's supposed to rain on and off through Saturday, with a bit of sun on Sunday, then rain for at least the next 5 days lol

I believe I'm glad I'm not trying to move right now lol

I believe my computer decided it was done yesterday before I went to work

I believe that meant a trip to Fry's this morning, before coffee even lol

I believe it couldn't have happened at a worse time

I believe I HAD to set up utility disconnects and connects today: water, electricity, internet, and gas

I believe the only company we're changing is the water provider

I believe that helped streamline the process

I believe my last back up of my pics was on 3/31/2019 (go me! lol)

I believe that means I don't have much to replace, but I'll also need to go through and delete all the ones I've posted since

I believe I'm an old woman, so if you see me post something again, just say "bless her heart" and move on, please? lol

I believe Firefox kept all my bookmarks, that was a relief!

I believe I'm SO blessed to be able to replace my computer so fast, thank you Lord! pinkrose1.gif

Bamber

Super Moderator
I believe I thought it was a bit early for you to have packed your computer for the move.
I believe I do a weekly backup to a plug-in drive.
I believe I'll say welcome back.

squirt

Administrator
I believe I have an external, is that the same thing?

I believe I have all my AS, PSP, plug-ins, and a back up pic folder there 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I thank you kindly, it's good to be back!

I believe I'll do my best to move my computer and get it set up on the same day my internet service starts over there

xsandos1.gif

Bamber

Super Moderator
I believe external and plug-in are the same thing.
I believe backing up has saved me more than once from a dead machine.
I believe in being prepared: I always have a laptop I can use if my normal machine dies.

squirt

Administrator
I believe I used to have hubby's computer as a back up, but he's killed it lol

I believe it's Thursday, and it's hard to believe it's May in Texas

I believe it's 66F out there right now

I believe I'm not complaining, sure makes for good sleepin' lol 1sm361sleep-umbrella.gif

I believe I have to figure out when the best time to take my remaining week of vacation

I believe Mother's Day gets in the way lol

I believe it's our 3rd busiest weekend of the year, and I already took Valentine's Day off (2nd busiest lol)

I believe we're actually getting the keys on May 11, and hubby wants to sleep there that night

I believe we won't have hot water, or any water at all until the 13th, no internet until the 15th, but the electricity will be on

I believe I want to spend my last mother's day here, here ♥

I believe having no water over there will help me with that lol

I believe in coffee lol bloomingrose.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I Believe its been a busy week for me to say the least

I Believe I'd of bet on it that my computer was going to die before yours lol

I Believe I'm wondering if you have Win10 and how do you like it and can you load a cd cuz I have PSP on cd and inquiring minds wanna know :D

I Believe I discovered mine was doing weird video things because it wanted flash player updated

I Believe I've been on that... I'll be getting something come January as I got a msg that Win7 will no longer be updated after that

I Believe I see you've been busy too, getting a computer, working and doing all that other stuff in one day I don't know how you do it :p

I Believe its been cold the last 2 days but will be in the high 70's from here on out and I'm happy about that :)

I Believe my dog will too her arthritis bothers her when its cold ♥

I Believe its nice to be back but I gotta catch up on PSP somehow.. tomorrow is busy too, gotta follow hubby to drop off his car for maintenance then while we're downtown going to stop at the farmers market.. He'll be able to have a Dagwood ya'll know what that is right lol

squirt

Administrator
I Believe its been a busy week for me to say the least

I Believe I'd of bet on it that my computer was going to die before yours lol

I Believe I'm wondering if you have Win10 and how do you like it and can you load a cd cuz I have PSP on cd and inquiring minds wanna know :D

I Believe I discovered mine was doing weird video things because it wanted flash player updated

I Believe I've been on that... I'll be getting something come January as I got a msg that Win7 will no longer be updated after that

I Believe I see you've been busy too, getting a computer, working and doing all that other stuff in one day I don't know how you do it :p

I Believe its been cold the last 2 days but will be in the high 70's from here on out and I'm happy about that :)

I Believe my dog will too her arthritis bothers her when its cold ♥

I Believe its nice to be back but I gotta catch up on PSP somehow.. tomorrow is busy too, gotta follow hubby to drop off his car for maintenance then while we're downtown going to stop at the farmers market.. He'll be able to have a Dagwood ya'll know what that is right lol
I believe a busy life is a good life 1high5.gif

I believe my first computer lasted 10 years, my last one only lasted for 5 years

I believe it may still be fixable, but it was a hassle I just don't need right now, will see about getting it fixed when things calm down

I believe I accidentally bought an "all in one" computer, meaning there's no tower, and no place to even insert a CD

I believe the Challenges thread hasn't had a new tube since Tuesday, but nobody's been there anyway lol

I believe he's earned that Dagwood! lol

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Friday, and I'm TGIF'n ! lol 1happyday2.gif

I believe I have the whole weekend off again, but I'll be working all the same

I believe I only work 3 shifts this week, which works for me

I believe it can't become a habit though!

I believe it's been a weird day, just cuz lol

I believe even some of my best customers were acting weird lol

I believe my attitude depends entirely on yours! bloomingrose.gif