what do you believe?

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and it was very hard not to get in the pool lol

I believe it was a gorgeous day, with a high in the high 70's

I believe we get another one tomorrow!

I believe we went over to the new house about noon, Joel spent the night so he could go with us

I believe we did a lot of wandering around, a few measurements, and a bit of dreaming lol

I believe that took all of 2 hours, and we got tired of wandering lol

I believe the house needs an all over general cleaning, so we couldn't haul stuff or unpack anything, we want it clean first

I believe I added "cleaners" to tomorrow's to do list

I believe I'm damned impressed they could do it on a moment's notice, the name of the company is BlessingsWorks ♥

I believe they had a 5 star rating, with 68 reviews! star.gif

I believe Thumbtack rocks!

I believe it's early to bed, early to rise! bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe I'm a woman on the run lol

I believe I'll be back in the morning

I believe if it was easy, everybody would be doing it! lol 1sendheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Tuesday, and my vacation already feels like it's gone on forever lol

I believe there's still 5 more days lol

I believe it got a bit warm today, I ended up being the one to turn on the AC

I believe working caused part of that

I believe it's nice to see stuff leaving this house finally!

I believe I've yet to see hubby take a load, and I'm about to take my fourth lol

I believe he's gonna be here all by himself finishing up the stuff he should've already done

I believe you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink! lol

I believe ... bed here I come lol smohboy1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and from a moving perspective, it was almost a total waste

I believe the weather was nice though? lol

I believe AAA just wanted pics of the pool, koi pond, kitchen, and both bathrooms

I believe she was there all of 20 minutes

I believe I hauled a load over when I went to meet her, then came back home to pack some more

I believe hubby got home, he didn't want to load the car, he didn't want to go sofa shopping, he didn't want me to go without him, he just wanted to go get the beer from the new house (he had 2 cases there)

I believe we spent a good hour at Ashley, and every sofa we liked was out of stock

I believe by the time we got out of there, he didn't even want to go get the beer, just wanted me to stop and get some lol

I believe I was supposed to move the computers and TV cable box today, and I wasn't supposed to have internet at the old house tonight, but I do, and so I'm here, and that didn't get done either

I believe I even missed the first 20 minutes of Survivor, and we were sitting right here

I believe I was trying to book a locksmith through FIXD, and not paying attention to the time

I believe tomorrow is another day pinkrose1.gif