what do you believe?

The Big Red One

I believe im a taco eatin' fool! I believe I like Burger Kings new $1 dollar taco, I believe I will eat 20! LOL! I believe Taco Casa uses fresh fixins'. I believe never eat at a fast food restaurant with non-plastic wrapped sporks, one truly will get food poisoning....

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and I apologize for the disappearing act ♥

I believe a change in prplflwr's plans is the culprit!

I believe they got a dog sitter, so decided to come spend the night with us last night

I believe they still weren't here when I got home from work

I believe I told hubby I know how to get 'em here, sat down and opened the Roo

I believe, before I could even open the first PM, the doorbell rang lol

I believe their whole crew came, my daughter, her husband, his 2 kids from another marriage, Riley and her sister

I believe we didn't get to go to the aquarium, but got lots of personal time with Riley, and got to see, hold and feed Allison

I believe it was a good trade! bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and today was much more like July in Texas lol whew1.gif

I believe we get a bit of rain tomorrow, then more heat

I believe my boss said she was gonna need me to work 5 days, but isn't scheduling me that way

I believe she's got some new cashiers to give hours to, could be they cut labor hours too

I believe I miss putting my recycling out and it being gone every Thursday

I believe the city of Dallas has been doing storm debris collections and doesn't want any bulky trash put out until August

I believe our pick up date for August is the last week in August lol

I believe that means all those big boxes we've got in the garage will have to sit there for another whole month!

I believe Amazon has made a few deliveries to this house, a lot of deliveries actually lol

I believe it's nice to be able to get what you need when you need it! pinkrose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Tuesday, but my Friday 1happyday2.gif

I believe I'm off the next 3 days

I believe so much for working 5 days a week lol

I believe Kroger cut labor hours, nobody is getting all the hours they want (besides full timers)

I believe it makes me wonder why we're hiring more cashiers, why not give those hours to those already there?

I believe I'll enjoy my 3 days off all the same

I believe I'll finally have some time to work on the computer upstairs, and Bamber's help with getting pics off the camera

I believe hubby's given me $1,000 to go get a secured credit card

I believe I don't wanna lol

I believe he wants me to build up my credit, but I'm kind of the opinion that with no credit, nobody wants to steal my identity lol

I believe I'm working on the middle ground! bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Tuesday, and it looks like we hit the 100F mark today whew1.gif

I believe it's almost 10PM, and it's 90F out there lol

I believe it'd be a good night for a midnight swim!

I believe I'm too tired lol

I believe I worked on transferring pics today, but it looks like I'm missing a cable

I believe the camera has 3 cables, one for charging, one for connecting to a computer, and one for connecting to a smart TV

I believed I had them all in the case, but only the TV one was in there

I believe I got the old computer connected, and it's still doing what it was doing, which is running in circles

I believe I need to find the reinstall disk

I believe I have some looking to do! lol magnify.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Wednesday, and it was only slightly cooler than yesterday

I believe it was a good day to take the Durango to the car wash, and let them do the washing lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I found a place that's only $14 on Wednesdays, they do the inside and outside, and some smell goods lol

I believe tomorrow, I'm going to the bank to see about that secured credit card

I believe I can't wait to see the look on the banker's face when I tell them my credit score is N/A lol

I believe I'll also go to Albertson's in search of the holy grail of popcorn! lol

I believe I took my first solo swim today, it was lonely lol

I believe the Durango will be a year old soon, still hasn't had it's first oil change

I believe in things I cannot see pinkrose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Thursday, but my Sunday *sigh* lol

I believe my next day off is Monday

I believe it's no wonder I like Mondays lol

I believe I went to a branch of my bank I don't normally go to in order to get a secured card

I believe that was a tragic error, I left there angry lol

I believe it turns out, Chase doesn't issue secured credit cards

I believe I almost went across the street to hubby's bank, but decided to try MY branch first

I believe in the matter of about half an hour, I had been approved for an unsecured card with a limit of $1,000

I believe I left there feeling really good, cuz I did this one on my ownies, no help from hubby or his money 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I celebrated by doing a bit of binge shopping at Ross lol

I believe I have a baby shower in a couple of weeks, and needed gifts, plus I haven't gotten anything for Allison yet

I believe that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! lol smshhh1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Friday, and when I took my break at 5:30, the dash thermometer read 108F lol

I believe that's more like summer in Texas! lol

I believe I bought 3 more shirts at Ross yesterday, I'm glad I did, the one I wore today was perfect for the heat

I believe my boss had a letter for me, from our division president

I believe I had a secret shopper when I was in a regular register, and I scored excellent in every single category lol 1happyday2.gif

I believe that's hard to to, they score you on greeting the customer, on connecting with the customer, on focusing on the customer, on appearance, speed, accuracy, and whether or not you thank the customer

I believe I get another shift in the regular register tomorrow 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe doing a job well is it's own satisfaction! bloomingrose.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Saturday, and I woke up to rain

I believe it's dropped temps by at least 10 degrees 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe the koi pond loves rain! lol

I believe I work a 4pm - 11pm today, so I may not make it back here tonight

I believe it will be a fun shift, plus I can turn off the light and go to the bathroom any time I like

I believe ya can't do that at SCO, somebody is supposed to let you out

I believe I can't always wait!

I believe when the front bathrooms are functioning, I can dash in there and out before most people miss me lol

I believe the rest understand lol

I believe caring about others is what we're called to do pinkrose1.gif

squirt

Administrator
I believe it's Sunday, and I'm looking at a day off tomorrow

I believe I'm even gonna get the day off, mostly lol

I believe I have my dailys, but after that, it's whatever I wanna do, and nothing that I don't lol

I believe I have to mop again Wednesday, cuz hubby got a big muddy footprint on my freshly mopped floor punishment.gif

I believe I covered one of the chairs that a cat was sitting on a lot, now a different cat is sitting on a different chair lol

I believe in lint brushes! lol

I believe I've been looking for a good mop for the bathroom, no luck, then I remembered I have a wet swiffer!

I believe that's much better, no bucket of water, nothing to wring out, just mop and toss 1sm088doubleup.gif

I believe I done lol bloomingrose.gif