What does this mean?

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
When I sign in it says:
Total: 222 (members: 1, guests: 221)

I happen to be the one member at this time where are the 221 guests?

squirt

Administrator
they're the general public who visit - it's the people who ... love to watch lol giggles.gif

it's misleading though
if I go to a different page, say my emails, it doesn't show me as being here, even though I'm logged in
and it doesn't show you those who are logged in as invisible

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Do you see me when your'e here? I want to be invisible to protect my super powers Squirt.

squirt

Administrator
you couldn't hide if you tried anyway, you posting would give you away lol 1kissheart.gif

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Oh I don't know just making conversation, haven't talked out loud to a person in a week have been inside the house. Hahaha and in my mind this typing is conversation.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
View attachment 81575
hello, Steven, how are you? have you heard from any advocates?
I am fine thank you for asking, bit cold out and akes and pains as usual.

Why funny you asked yes I have Good ole'd Nancy Pelosi just had told me that she's really frightened that Donald Trump will start a war if North Korea starts to bomb us.

California Governor Gavin Newsom has just told me that he and only he knows what Californians need, that is more sanctuary cities to make sure all the illegal aliens flooding into the U.S. that are criminals in their own country will not be punished or if they have commited a crime here in the U.S. other then being here ILLEGALLY like Murder, Rape, or anything else like this they will be safe in Safe Cities.

87% of all Democratic's what more gun control laws that do not pretrain to them. (yes I do get the Democ. news letter cause I love to laugh).

Oh oh oh and First Lady Melania Trump thanked me for birthday wishes.

I am still waiting for I.C.E's. answer to the question I have asked. They keep telling me on Twitter they have sent back (deported) so many criminals this year. I have always asked: "When you you expect them back?" No answer yet.

Oh speaking of no one answering my question on Facebook where I cannot find a page to ask questions. Why and what post did I submit to get me ban.

And just for kickers I've asked why would any Russian or Asian women what to meet me, an overweight, retired man with no money and alochol problems want to meet me? No answer.

Oh wait a sec. I did have a short conversation with a Telemarker recording saying that their records show that I have not booked a cruse on their lines for quit some time now and it shows that I have points in my favor for huge discounts (I have never ever booked a cruse on on any ship in my life) and asked if I'd like to book one? I said; "No." and gosh they hung up but really don't really call that a conversation would you?