what IS a man?!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Thanks BRO, Yea kept the beard pretty clean in those days. In 79' the year of our frist daughter was born the picture was taken with a polarpoil camera was the last photo I got with the bike cause that is the day I sold it. Needing diapers and all you know.

The Big Red One

Thanks BRO, Yea kept the beard pretty clean in those days. In 79' the year of our frist daughter was born the picture was taken with a polarpoil camera was the last photo I got with the bike cause that is the day I sold it. Needing diapers and all you know.
Sometimes ya' gots to let go of your steed, but who knows, maybe the future holds another ride for you, or not? Nice to dream. I try to ride off road when i can, im much older, street riding will get ya splattered on the streets, too many numb nuts driving, and I want to see the sunrise again. Some images to dream on bro...
bobber-frames-for-sale_1.jpg brakester-super-spoke-bike11.jpg hellsangelanwheel2.jpg

The Big Red One

Love polaroid, speaking of old school, here is a clip I just bet you might know.