What is it? #452

Bamber

Super Moderator
This is a representation of a major component of what?
It is a representation for demonstration purposes, as the actual item
would be both a tad expensive and somewhat dangerous just for a demo.

It is roughly 6 feet, 2 metres, across.

Bamber

Super Moderator
It's unlikely there will be a WII next week: I'm off to visit my dear old dad on Thursday for the weekend.

kipper

Super Moderator
Contents of an anti submarine mine, or a bouncing bomb, or a rocket, or an ancient bowling ball, or a partridge in a pear tree...

squirt

Administrator
it's the dangerous part that makes it hard to guess anything other than an explosive of some kind

That is one hell of a price ($2 billion) for a Gadget. Where is it? Near Oxford and Cambridge?

Last edited:

kipper

Super Moderator
It's a Ram machine specifically designed to put the Ram in the Rama Lama Ding Dong, however, the new models will also be able to put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop Shoo Bop, personally, they would have been better designing one that could also put the Dip in the Dip Da Dip Da Dip. Hope this clears things up, right, where's my Trophy? or has someone chucked it in the Bin Da Bin?

It's a Ram machine specifically designed to put the Ram in the Rama Lama Ding Dong, however, the new models will also be able to put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop Shoo Bop, personally, they would have been better designing one that could also put the Dip in the Dip Da Dip Da Dip. Hope this clears things up, right, where's my Trophy? or has someone chucked it in the Bin Da Bin?
Let me guess, you had Psilocybe semilanceata for breakfast!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Oh my Gosh! It's a marble used by the GODS when hitting another marble from another player it would Explode. (Yes the Gods don't fuck around they played for keepies).