What is it? #464

Bamber

Super Moderator
Standing roughly 13 ins, 33 cm, tall
3 examples if what?

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well after all those 'clues' ~ they can only be one thing ~ and that's a stretcher for the calfskin for making a banjo ~ so that you can play 'dixie' whilst wearing a Tuxedo.......... there again I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time....DOH

kipper

Super Moderator
Well after all those 'clues' ~ they can only be one thing ~ and that's a stretcher for the calfskin for making a banjo ~ so that you can play 'dixie' whilst wearing a Tuxedo.......... there again I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time....DOH

Leather tuxedero was Suzi Quatro, she had some hits with devil gate drive, and can the can...They're Dixie Can sealers

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
when she was riding her motorcycle she crashed and they found her in the ditch..her cans were so big..they swore they heard
them playing dixie in the spokes...lmao

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well done Roy ~ that 'Dixie' bit got me as well ~ looked it up ~ and apparently there is something like an 18 gallon can what was called a 'dixie' can ~ I think from the armed forces ~ but can [excuse the pun] be used to the sealing of any of that sort of container.