What is it? #522

Bamber

Super Moderator
3 examples of this safety device. What activity is it designed to make safer?

The name and function of the device would be a bonus.

67.5 mm, 2
2/3 inch square when closed up

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I do believe I've got it, the small ball clamps are attached to both armpits of the person wheather it be male or female (or for the LGBT people if you identify as a grape popcycle). The two inch monitor mesurse if your having a heart attack 3 minutes befor you do and calls EMT's automatically from the WIFI and GPS location.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well apart from the fact that being so small, and having a right and left switch on them, I haven't the faintest idea what they are ~ although I'd give it to Steven for sheer imagination [damn, he's probably right now...DOH]

Bamber

Super Moderator
they look like some kind of harness clip ... horseback riding?
Not horse riding, but it is to do with transport.

An AED defibrillator? (Or did I just kill someone? :cautious:)
No, but electricity to the body is involved.

I do believe I've got it, the small ball clamps are attached to both armpits of the person wheather it be male or female (or for the LGBT people if you identify as a grape popcycle). The two inch monitor mesurse if your having a heart attack 3 minutes befor you do and calls EMT's automatically from the WIFI and GPS location.
You need to go higher than the armpits.

deadman switches?
Different form of transport and not in case of death of the driver, but to prevent it.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Well apart from the fact that being so small, and having a right and left switch on them, I haven't the faintest idea what they are ~ although I'd give it to Steven for sheer imagination [damn, he's probably right now...DOH]
Right and left, but not switches, those are clips.

squirt

Administrator
ok ... to review ... we've got an electric form of transport that has a possibility of killing you without these things clipped to you ... hmm ... lol

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
OK go it each clip is to be clipped on each earlobe, numbing out the sound of the annoying hiss, whistle or buzz of Tinnnitus.