What makes someone attractive or likeable??

Angels'mom

Lol.....I guess I must be in the same neighborhood as you two were...hahaha....I think i know the advantage too...hmmmmm

Well lemme be the first guy to post here :sarcasm:

Intellegence, Direction in life, Conservative, Strong willed but not overly dominant in an obnoxious way, good with children and wanting a family, aggresive in nature and not easily pushed around, funny and sensitive, caring and attenative to their mates needs, A natural planner (my God I definatley need somone here! :hehe: ) and capable of working under pressure not constantley needing her mates approval or consent to do things or make decisions, Smart spender and able to budget a household and not blow it all shopping regardless of the level of our financial status,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more but that would give away too much of the format :tounge2: These are pretty much the characteristics that I look for and am drawn to.

Too bad she doesn't exist huh?!?! :hehe: :laugh: :devil:

Looks come last "sorta". I mean you can tell allot about a person by how they look right? I do like a nice hourglass frame but let's not kid ourselves, the body doesn't last and we all grow old. What burns inside is what floats you through thick and thin :cool: :thumbs-up

That's my contribution to this topic I guess :eh:

Hey I Like This One, I Guess The Thing I First See Is The Hands I Am Like Buttercups I Love Strong Hands, And A Loving Personality, Someone Who Is Not Afraid To Show There True Colors, Someone Who Is Protective And Sweet, And Yes Intelligence Is A Must Also........someone Who Has A Wonderful Smile And Sweet Eyes, And A Guy That Has A Great Personality, Not Mean Or Obnoxious Or Arrogant......i Just Like'em Laid Back And Docile, Until The Time Calls For Them To Show The Other Side Of Themselves............i Guess Those Just Dont Exist, One Has To Live With What They Get I Guess, But It Would Be Nice To Find A Person Who Is Kind, Loves Animals As I Do, And Is Easy To Get Along With.........hmmmm............

buttercups

Jokeroo Enthusiast
EZFEED said:

Intellegence, Direction in life, Conservative, Strong willed but not overly dominant in an obnoxious way, good with children and wanting a family, aggresive in nature and not easily pushed around, funny and sensitive, caring and attenative to their mates needs, A natural planner (my God I definatley need somone here! :hehe: ) and capable of working under pressure not constantley needing her mates approval or consent to do things or make decisions, Smart spender and able to budget a household and not blow it all shopping regardless of the level of our financial status,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more but that would give away too much of the format :tounge2: These are pretty much the characteristics that I look for and am drawn to.

Looks come last "sorta". I mean you can tell allot about a person by how they look right? I do like a nice hourglass frame but let's not kid ourselves, the body doesn't last and we all grow old. What burns inside is what floats you through thick and thin :cool: :thumbs-up

it's nice to hear from a man's point of view!

buttercups

Jokeroo Enthusiast
RneyJimbob said:
Hey I Like This One, I Guess The Thing I First See Is The Hands I Am Like Buttercups I Love Strong Hands, And A Loving Personality, Someone Who Is Not Afraid To Show There True Colors, Someone Who Is Protective And Sweet, And Yes Intelligence Is A Must Also........someone Who Has A Wonderful Smile And Sweet Eyes, And A Guy That Has A Great Personality, Not Mean Or Obnoxious Or Arrogant......i Just Like'em Laid Back And Docile, Until The Time Calls For Them To Show The Other Side Of Themselves............i Guess Those Just Dont Exist, One Has To Live With What They Get I Guess, But It Would Be Nice To Find A Person Who Is Kind, Loves Animals As I Do, And Is Easy To Get Along With.........hmmmm............
i believe that they do exist maybe not with all the qualities but most! :bigsmile:

EZFEED said:

oooh.....yeah.....what EZ said.....

ooooh......and a sexy ass couldn't hurt.... :sigh: lol

EZFEED said:
Well lemme be the first guy to post here

Intellegence, Direction in life, Conservative, Strong willed but not overly dominant in an obnoxious way, good with children and wanting a family, aggresive in nature and not easily pushed around, funny and sensitive, caring and attenative to their mates needs, A natural planner (my God I definatley need somone here! ) and capable of working under pressure not constantley needing her mates approval or consent to do things or make decisions, Smart spender and able to budget a household and not blow it all shopping regardless of the level of our financial status,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more but that would give away too much of the format These are pretty much the characteristics that I look for and am drawn to.

You dont ask for much......now do you????:huh2:
And good luck with finding her....:thumbs-up :tounge:

But to be serious for a moment.....I do agree that things like that makes a person attractive... and not the way they look,.....

And thank you very much for giving a mans point of view, but i already knew you were going to say all this....:colgate:

RneyJimbob said:
I am pretty sure a guy like that DOES exist..... or atleast someone who comes closes to it:colgate: :colgate:

And with what you and Buttercups say........i am going to pay attention to hands from now on...lol:tounge: :tounge:

chelle7293 said:
:lookaroun I love ass! (_!_)
:huh: :dontgetit :nervous:
I start to worry now..:huh2:
Almost all of my female friends.....check out guy's butts.....

but i guess i am not a butt person....:nervous:
chests....tummies.....shoulders...great...... :inlove:
but no butts.....:huh: lol

LilMissPurrfect said:
I didnt know you were an Ass man..... :huh2: :tounge: :tounge:

Hahaha....no, you always just assumed that I was just an ass.... ;) :bigsmile: lol

....I'm just happy when I kknow you're thinking about me....no matter what you think of me... :sigh: :inlove: :laugh: