What makes someone attractive or likeable??

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
There is NOTHING tangible, nor obvious that attracts me. :D

Heck, I have fallen for some less than handsome men.

Basically, chemistry directs me to someone....... however; that fails if they are as dumb as club, or smell bad, or have a BAD personality.

Otherwise, I have no set criteria.

BUT I do enjoy seeing extremely attractive men, and well built. But I have never dated any gorgeous men. :hmmm: Just decent looking guys with intelligence.
...:D:D

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Let me go back and say....I have always been attracted to dark haired men, with dark eyes...{ORLANDO BLOOM fits that description. :D}

Anyway, the guy I married is blonde and blue eyed..:laugh:

So it has to be chemistry,,,:D

RneyJimbob said:
Yeah and I also like guys with hairy chests and beards too, oh that is soooo sexy to me, and kind of wild ha ha .........and one with crystal blue eyes........but that is way down on the list but blue eyes are to die for hee hee.........
Now calm down girl.........take a deep breath, try to relax and get your hormones back under control... hehehehehe

BigPapa said:
Hmmmmmm , lets see here , I'd have to say eyes and smile at first glance . You can almost get lost in a good pair of eyes and a nice smile is generally a good indication that she has a good sence of humor which is extremely important.
I am going to agree with you for the second time today.....(yikes whats happening to me :hehe: )
Eyes and a great smile is what attracts me at first sight the most!

Patrish said:
There is NOTHING tangible, nor obvious that attracts me. :D

Heck, I have fallen for some less than handsome men.

Basically, chemistry directs me to someone....... however; that fails if they are as dumb as club, or smell bad, or have a BAD personality.

Otherwise, I have no set criteria.

BUT I do enjoy seeing extremely attractive men, and well built. But I have never dated any gorgeous men. :hmmm: Just decent looking guys with intelligence.
...:D:D
That was exactly what i wanted to know......what it is that attracts someone to someone else....
Because like you i have fallen for some less than handsome men.... and i thougth there was something about them that was very irresistible.

Attractive men are nice to look at.... but if their personality is wrong...or they are just plain boring....they become very unattractive. lol

Or what about people who have fallen for someone online?? Who have not seen eachother yet?? What was it that attracts them to eachother?? A connection?? A bond?? Chemistry?

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by buttercups
LOL! hi neighbor! it's a nice neighborhood! :hehe:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Angels'mom
Lol.....I guess I must be in the same neighborhood as you two were...hahaha....I think i know the advantage too...hmmmmm
LilMissPurrfect said:
cozy lil neighborhood we got.....lol
Well I am in the neighborhood too,,,,,,but I will tell you it isn't the length of the fingers,,, it is how well they work,,,,,,lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by chelle7293
:lookaroun call me a perv, or whatever.
I love butts period. men's butts, women's butts.
in jeans, dresses, panties, shorts.......
thank god for daisy dukes!!! :D

why would that make you a perv?? :tounge2:

And without giving the wrong idea....as i am not lesbian..... but i think that the female body is way more attractive than a guys body
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
chelle7293 said:
I agree completely. :D
I agree too,,,,,,,,,lmao

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
chelle7293 said:
lmao! renee's turning herself on! :p
I know what your talking bout girl.....but
I like a chest that isn't so hairy. a little is fine. :D
I love blue eyes too!
wo hooo your discribing the King there Chelle,,,,,when ya want to cum to the Cahmbers??????/ lol

homeinspec said:
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by buttercups

LOL! hi neighbor! it's a nice neighborhood! :hehe:

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Angels'mom

Lol.....I guess I must be in the same neighborhood as you two were...hahaha....I think i know the advantage too...hmmmmm

Well I am in the neighborhood too,,,,,,but I will tell you it isn't the length of the fingers,,, it is how well they work,,,,,,lol
Our lil neighborhood gets bigger and bigger!!! :colgate:
As for the fingers.....i dunno.....i was the one who never pays attention to the hands remember?? ;)
Buttercups is the expert!!

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
LilMissPurrfect said:
Our lil neighborhood gets bigger and bigger!!! :colgate:
As for the fingers.....i dunno.....i was the one who never pays attention to the hands remember?? ;)
Buttercups is the expert!!
The comment about fingers was to the ones that had those thoughts of LONG fingers,,,(Buttercups),,,lol

BigPapa

LilMissPurrfect said:
I am going to agree with you for the second time today.....(yikes whats happening to me :hehe: )
Eyes and a great smile is what attracts me at first sight the most!

OMG.....You have agreed with the same guy twice in the same day!!!
Isn't that like one of the twelve signs of the apocolypse or sum'thin?

Yeah I think it was...along with the new Kids on the Block reuniting and Michael Jackson's ferris wheel falling from its base and rolling over his monkey!-LOL :hehe: just play'in!!

chelle7293 said:
lmao! renee's turning herself on! :p
I know what your talking bout girl.....but
I like a chest that isn't so hairy. a little is fine. :D
I love blue eyes too!

YEAH THE REASON I SAY I HAVE A THING FOR BLUE EYES IS BECAUSE OF MY DARLIN, WELL WHEN HE IS BEING A SWEET ONE HA HA .......HIS EYES ARE THE KIND THAT ARE WHAT YOU WOULD CALL CRYSTAL BLUE AND WHEN HE LOOKS AT ME ITS LIKE HE IS LOOKING RIGHT THROUGH ME HA HA .......VERY FEW PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN ON THIS EARTH HAVE A STARE LIKE THAT BUT WHEN THEY DO APPEAR IT IS JUST PLAIN SPOOKY, THEIR EYES ARE ALMOST LIKE GLASS AND CLEAR......... EXCEPT WHEN, AS HE SAYS, HE HAS A HANGOVER THEN THEY ARE PATRIOTIC......... RED WHITE AND BLUE HA HA...HE IS CRAZY.....THIS THREAD IS GETTING TO BE REALLY INTERESTING....I ENJOY READING WHAT ALL YOU GUYS SAY............LATER.........RENEE

homeinspec said:
well yo should have,,, just look at the Sig below,,,,,,lol
I did!!!!!:colgate:
BUT i got a very important question to ask....

uhuh....:hmmm:

How come there are 10 blondes on that couch.......and ONLY 2 brunettes????:dontgetit
WELL?????????:hmmm:

:tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

BigPapa

Itsnotgonnaspankitself... said:
has anyone mentioned a nice set of teets yet??!! :sly:

*snicker*

Thats all well and good , as long as they're not like really huge cause I think after a certain point it defeats the purpose!-lol

BigPapa said:
OMG.....You have agreed with the same guy twice in the same day!!!
Isn't that like one of the twelve signs of the apocolypse or sum'thin?

Yeah I think it was...along with the new Kids on the Block reuniting and Michael Jackson's ferris wheel falling from its base and rolling over his monkey!-LOL :hehe: just play'in!!
:nervous: :huh: :eh: :cry: :unhappy: :huh:

I knew it was bad that i agreed with the same guy twice......in the same day....:eh:

But......
But...........
Even i could NOT have expected.......that it was THAT bad....... :cry:

You think it could mean that this the end of this world?????

And hey.......I can live with the new kids on the Block reuniting....*puke*........ :tounge: