Where are ALL the Deadheads Fans?!

longwalker

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Well we have gotten our tickets to go and SEE DEAD n Company for their June 8 show LAKEWOOD Amphitheater

and we will be meeting up with our friends Joseph and Shana and baby Phelix!!
I wanted to go see them here they are coming to the Gorge the tickets for somewhat good/crappy seats were $200 bucks a piece
plus $28 service charge.. I could get lawn seats for $48 but we did that for Tom Petty and there is to many distractions people
walking by and a guy was throwing up in a garbage can nearby lol Wanted to get Elton John tickets for his last horray and
they were $719.00 a seat WTF what happened to the old days when 5 bands were $12.50

My very first Prince concert I saw for 20 bucks cause I got them off a scalper. The first Prince I bought tickets for from a ticket masters was 9.50 then 22.00 then 40 the most Ive paid to see PRINCE was 120.00 other times I got in free cause I was a volunteer usher.

Now my dear HUBBY goes all out on these DEAD tickets and i tell him just don't tell me how much you ve spent!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
My very first Prince concert I saw for 20 bucks cause I got them off a scalper. The first Prince I bought tickets for from a ticket masters was 9.50 then 22.00 then 40 the most Ive paid to see PRINCE was 120.00 other times I got in free cause I was a volunteer usher.

Now my dear HUBBY goes all out on these DEAD tickets and i tell him just don't tell me how much you ve spent!
I guess I have to remember those days were in the 70's but still lol...

I wouldn't ask Jack either haha Go have fun if he's buying :)