Who is Johnnylee

My name is Johnny and im married to Holly for 32 years with our ups and downs I love that little lady,we are grandparents of 2 boys and 1 girl, im a x chemical engineer for a company called ciba geigy that was fined for killing many new jersey residents then they moved to Charlotte and they hired me thats a story in itself also and I'm also a ufologist... Experiencer... And UFO ghost Hunter for the last 48 years,im a 5th generation sensitive,I own a forum called Paranormal world and I own the group on facebook called Ancient Alien Astronaut theory,my family and myself had visits by men in black because of a incident my aunt and uncle experienced in December 9, 1965 when they were contracted by the Air force to drive their truck to Pennsylvania most of you know the story,they went and picked up a payload already wrapped on a flatbed trailer and they drove to Nevada and dropped it off and was told to not stop until they reached their destination and was told to shoot and kill if they were,which made them suspicious as to what they were hauling,when they reached Nevada they heard gun shots in the canyon above so my uncle sat shotgun with his shot gun,they pulled off the road after they passed the canyon and he jumped out to see what they hauling under that tarp which was a acorn shaped craft and not dynamite like he thought it was,but while I was little growing up in the 70s my uncle would sit around telling all us kids what had happened,then one day 2 men in black suits came and made them sign a gag order and yes we saw those men and they did not look very friendly,and that was the last anyone ever talked about it until military guys came to my 1st grade class wanting me to go with them to a little room and do these tests with colors,squares and circles,like a guessing game I passed with flying colors which was odd because I had a learning disability atm because a month before that my mom died with cancer and a few weeks later my dad was murdered but the military guys told my aunt they wanted to put me in a school so they could study me in Nevada I heard them it scared me so I ran away and lived on the streets for 2 years until my grandpaw came and found me,I later learned it was for astral projection they were testing me for and yes I can do it without even realizing it thats what I did when we wrecked in 2002 and I died and I thought it was a OBE but it was actually astral projecting myself but I can not explain my great grandpaw standing outside the car with me as they cut me out of the drivers seat and it cut both my legs off,,my life has had many other ufo encounters we are now retired because of our accident im just doing paracons but enough about me,just thinking about what happened to me makes my nose bleed.

AuroraAngel

That's an incredible story about your life, Johnny. You are very lucky to be alive today to be with us. And you very lucky to have a wonderful marriage of 32 years.

Perhaps sometime you can share how you met and fell in love with your Holly. :D

We have known each other since daycare,she lived in one town beside my town,didnt see her again till I was 12 I rode to her town on my bike and rode by her house and she stopped me saying hello and we kissed,didnt see her again till I was 17 we were in the same summer school class she gave me a ride home and the rest is history.

AuroraAngel

We have known each other since daycare,she lived in one town beside my town,didnt see her again till I was 12 I rode to her town on my bike and rode by her house and she stopped me saying hello and we kissed,didnt see her again till I was 17 we were in the same summer school class she gave me a ride home and the rest is history.
That is so sweet! I love stories of how couples meet and fall in love. It's the romantic in me. Great story!

You know when we had our car wreck and I woke up at the hospital I had amnesia from hitting the steering wheel during impact,my doctors suggested writing on social media and things would come back to me and they did all at once,but yea stevent add me as friend and I can let you in my groups.