Wife got him a new suit

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
"Nice threads, man," commented Donald when his buddy showed up one day in a snappy new suit.
"Where'd you pick 'em up?"
Richard beamed. "My old lady got them for me. Pretty sharp, huh?"
"I'll say. What was the occasion?"
"Got me," admitted Richard with a cheerful shrug. "I came home from work early the other day and there they were, hanging over the chair in the bedroom."

kiki5711

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Wiremaster said:
"Nice threads, man," commented Donald when his buddy showed up one day in a snappy new suit.
"Got me," admitted Richard with a cheerful shrug. "I came home from work early the other day and there they were, hanging over the chair in the bedroom."
He's a little slow, isn't he? :confused: :confused:

druid627

Wiremaster said:
Damned considerate of her...got a new wallet too.......lmao

Wiremaster said:
OOOOOOO I get to play under your belt and no new suit for you Honey LOL :inlove:

On POD