Windy Days.

Bamber

Super Moderator
[video=youtube;Bl7xl3IiAqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl7xl3IiAqE[/video]

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 4833786]
...[/QUOTE]\\

I often wore a kilt on formal occasions.But I always had my grouse-foot pin to secure the front, so it wouldn't fly up.

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4833794]\\

I often wore a kilt on formal occasions.But I always had my grouse-foot pin to secure the front, so it wouldn't fly up.

[/QUOTE]

I can honestly say I've never worn one lol but I like em ;)

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 4833797]I can honestly say I've never worn one lol but I like em ;)[/QUOTE]

I love them! I used to play curling. My butt would always get cold until I started wearing a kilt. Wearing one also made me improve my delivery because I realized that I wasn't positioned properly. (Long story, but true). Trying hard to get back into them. It's a slow process, but my collection of them awaits. All are Stewart, which is my husband's clan even if he isn't a Stewart ~~ family lines (we had this researched before we got the tartan).

I wish I could find someone who is one of the clan as an heir of my kilts. One of these days, I'll be gone.

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 4833836]

I love them! I used to play curling. My butt would always get cold until I started wearing a kilt. Wearing one also made me improve my delivery because I realized that I wasn't positioned properly. (Long story, but true). Trying hard to get back into them. It's a slow process, but my collection of them awaits. All are Stewart, which is my husband's clan even if he isn't a Stewart ~~ family lines (we had this researched before we got the tartan).

I wish I could find someone who is one of the clan as an heir of my kilts. One of these days, I'll be gone.

[/QUOTE]

With the right shoes you could make that look hot lol

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Where most of these photos taken my the same pervert, probably wearing a silly hat sporting a long beard and muttering away to himself.