Wisdom from the walls

Bamber

Super Moderator

Congratulations
on
P O D

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Eric, my pet snail is slow for a good reason.
[jimg]1544/z3/K/a/n/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]
i have blacked out the nipple part ,so i don`t get into trouble from bamber and kipper.

ok i will sneek onto the naughty step if you let me peek up your dress....but don`t tell kipper and bamber i like it there ,as they will think of other punishment for me.:love:
It'll be our little secret........I wont tell them you like it on the Naughty step....besides, if your not there to play with it wont be as much fun..Id have no reason to go pantiless then...:YAY:

tasman

Here I sit smelling vapor,
Because someone used
all the toilet paper.
And here I'll sit,
And here I'll linger
Wondering how long
Until I use my finger.

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you everyone ....I feel like Im flying high with all these P.O.Ds and pictures getting approved for payment.....Im blushing beet red and tears are rolling down my cheeks....but dont worry....

Their good tears....because I love you guys soooooooooooooooooooo much...even when Im sad and just want to give up and give in.......you guys put a smile on my face, it never fails...
I love you guys...Im just sayin....:lotsalove:

chatroux

I used to see the one about pot & beer on t-shirts worn by hippies! I always told them that poison ivy, poison oak, deadly nightshade, & belladonna, etc. came from the same source, & anybody with any sense wouldn't consume ANY OF IT!!!