wishin' I was fishin' ...

tasman

Quinn, we need a bigger stick'

The Big Red One

I went fishing by my boat on the docks, but I forgot my licence, luckily I have friends that gave me a pass, and I quickly returned the critter back to the water, grinned, and put up my gear, I will remember the next time, whew! Glad the game warden was not around!:rolleyes:

The Big Red One

I went fishing by my boat on the docks, but I forgot my licence, luckily I have friends that gave me a pass, and I quickly returned the critter back to the water, grinned, and put up my gear, I will remember the next time, whew! Glad the game warden was not around!:rolleyes:
Update, went out to boat with my fishing licence, started fishing, I checked the date, and it was last year. ARGH! LOL! I sneeked in some fishing, some youngins and their bikin-wearing girlfriends, walked by me and said I had it made, Yeup I replied. Some dude in a pontoon boat drives by my chris craft with family on board, but I smelled his engine emission, think that 2-stroke outboard was on its last leg. I kept on fishing, But then I saw a boat with sirens and bull horns on top, and a police seal on the side of it. I thought, oh good grief!:eek: My licence is out of date, how could they know? LOL! Crap! I watched the men in blue, with a boat in tow, Haaa! it was the pontoon boat, and his engine was conked out! Boy paranoia will destroy ya! LOL!!!:p:rolleyes:

The Big Red One

I got my new fishin' licence, man it was $40 smackeroos, sheeze! Man peps need licences for everything or tags, hell you need a licence for a liecence, and even a licence for my bad spelling of licence...LOL!