Women, you can't live with them, you can't live with them

Istvan

and I should know, I have had 5 wives but be fair, two of them were my own, I always wanted to get married twice, especially during my first marriage, my first wife is no longer with us, she has gone to a better place, Bournemouth.

The trouble having more than one wife is, more than one mother-in-law, my first mother-in-law was big lady, she got all her dresses from "Rent-a-Tent", when she walked down the street all the weighing machines would jump back in the Chemists door, but she did a long for this country during the War, (remember that, it was in all the papers at the time), she used to kick-start the Lancaster Bombers.

Now my second mother-in-law, well everyone has a right to be ugly, but she abused the privilege, face like a blind cobbler's thumb, now she DID do a lot for her country she was a test-pilot, in a broom factory, but she was kick out of the SS for unnecessary violence.

My first wife want to have me declared a Saint, or at least the thing that one needed to be before one could be a Saint, erm what was it now, oh yes, dead

Istvan

I still say that my first marriage wasn't legal, I found out later that the shotgun wasn't loaded