working girl ...

squirt

Administrator

indianajoe

Jokeroo Enthusiast
My uncle once told me that the family always complained the my aunt couldnt cook when they were first married. He siad "hell..I didnt marry her for the way she cooked in the kitchen "

squirt

Administrator
Well you already have my heart,what else would you want?My wallet? It's yours...:hehe: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: [/COLOR]
you've got something more valuable than money that I want darlin' lol I'll just charge you in kisses lol :devil: :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

druid627

you've got something more valuable than money that I want darlin' lol I'll just charge you in kisses lol :devil: :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:[/SIZE][/B]
that I have a surplus of...*kisses!!!*:devil: :satisfied :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

druid627

oh lucky day! lol *ching, ching ... lmao I hit the jackpot! lol :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:[/SIZE][/B]
Yep you did...{good thing for you you chose kisses cus there are tumbleweeds and dust bunnies in the wallet}...:lookaroun :sigh: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
Yep you did...{good thing for you you chose kisses cus there are tumbleweeds and dust bunnies in the wallet}...:lookaroun :sigh: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: [/COLOR]
hey, I know what's truly precious in this world and it ain't got a thing to do with money lol with your kisses, I'm the richest girl in the world! :sigh: :satisfied :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

druid627

hey, I know what's truly precious in this world and it ain't got a thing to do with money lol with your kisses, I'm the richest girl in the world! :sigh: :satisfied :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:[/SIZE][/B]
In that case,you is queen of the universe,cus I gots tons...:bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: