Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Do you or your partner have problems with loud snoring?
If so what did you do about it. What methods did you use to try to stop it?
why-do-some-people-snore-more-than-others.jpg

I do and it affects my poor long suffering wife Anne. She says sometimes it`s so loud she thinks the neighbors can hear it and has to wake me up.
My snoring is getting worse. Even worse when i have had a few beers. Luckily i only drink once every two weeks.
I wake myself up snoring and end up in the morning with a sore through because of it.
Hell i snore even when i`m awake.

Discuss.

squirt

Administrator
I use a fan to help cover the noise, and I'm on the side closest to the fan with it blowing towards the bed
it's not perfect, but it helps
I'm also constantly reminded of the woman who lost her husband on 9/11, she said she'd give anything to hear him snore again ♥

one of the things we've found most effective is the Breathe Right strips
the only issue with them is him remembering to use them lol

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Well, my dear wife is most fortunate, because I do/have been known to...Snore ~ and some time back now, my dear one contracted tinnitus.. it's in both her ears, 24/7 ~ so we are lucky enough to have a house where were can both have a large bedroom each ~ that way we both get to sleep [although she still has problems with her ears, but no longer any snoring from me] ~ the only rule that we laid down was that when I wake up in the morning ~ I get out of my bed and go into her ~ and we have a cuddle and a chat about the day ahead etc. ~ then I get out, and make her a cup of tea ~ whilst I sort things out downstairs

squirt

Administrator
I can remember my grandma and grandpa sleeping in separate beds, in opposite corners of the room
hubby's grandpa slept upstairs while his grandmother slept downstairs lol
there's some wisdom there, isn't there? lol

Goodgrief

Snoring could be a good reason. Then, there`s talking in your sleep. My mom did that. Drove my dad crazy!

squirt

Administrator
I've woke myself up talking in my sleep lol

I used to tug on hubby's pillow until he rolled over lol

Goodgrief

Honestly, I can sleep with a regular purr, but when it changes into a high-pitched whatever you can call it, I looooooooooooooooose it!