♥♥ Happy Birthday to our Sweet Laila ♥♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 5075059]Dear sweet Friend & sister of mine one of the best days of my life is having you as a friend who feels like family I love you and think the world of you...:hearts2:

I have to go get ready going out for the rest of the day ....:graf:
[/QUOTE]

Awwww its my pleasure and I love you too:blowkiss:

I've been crazy busy myself just getting back here now to see your sweet comment - I'm sure your Birthday was a Blast! :iheartyou:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 5075146][video=youtube;0WyPh8Lyx-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WyPh8Lyx-Q&feature=youtu.be[/video][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 5075201]Me And my Big head LOL these always makes me laugh ....:hehehaha:

[/QUOTE]

All our heads are big in these :laugh:

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5075847]lmao ... I love these too! lol :goldstars:
:kisses:[/QUOTE]

Me too :high5:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 5075875]​i am so sorry i missed your birthday sis..i hope you had an awesome day:luvins:
[/QUOTE]

Bro I feel so blessed to be care about & to be loved by all of you...I've come down some hard roads in my life to get to this point in my life
and only those who have had hard times and who cried through out the night are the ones who know about being blessed by people like you all and who appreciate the good people and I do so much so bro on that note I'm just so happy you are here and by the way your not late because I'm still celebrating my life for it is a gift I'm so thankful for!!!!

:iheartyou::graf:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 5075884]Bro I feel so blessed to be care about & to be loved by all of you...I've come down some hard roads in my life to get to this point in my life
and only those who have had hard times and who cried through out the night are the ones who know about being blessed by people like you all and who appreciate the good people and I do so much so bro on that note I'm just so happy you are here and by the way your not late because I'm still celebrating my life for it is a gift I'm so thankful for!!!!

:iheartyou::graf:
[/QUOTE]
awww..i love my little sis..the roads havent been easy but we walked them by grace and faith:canadeh::graf:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5076185]

:sendinglove:

[/QUOTE]
Oh my goodness my heart is overwhelmed by the out pouring of love you have shown my sweet Texas rose Thank you so much for all the beautiful gifts of love....:iheartyou::happyhug:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 5076200]awww..i love my little sis..the roads havent been easy but we walked them by grace and faith:canadeh::graf:[/QUOTE]

:happyhug:

Goodgrief

Happy are the summer born! That saying truly reflects in you! Have a great celebration!

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 5076261]Happy are the summer born! That saying truly reflects in you! Have a great celebration! [/QUOTE]
:blowhearts:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 5078819]

I hope you had a birthday as wonderful as you are! I love you![/QUOTE]

I love you more sweetie...:blowhearts: