♥♥Congrats Mom on 35,000 Special Posts♥♥

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="arella, post: 2692376]

I'm so very proud of you momma! I can't wait to see you hit 40k!!!
I love you!:inlove:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="arella, post: 2692377]heres the rest of the set lol ♥
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="arella, post: 2692379]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="arella, post: 2692380]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="arella, post: 2692381]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="arella, post: 2692382]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="arella, post: 2692477]:inlove:[/QUOTE]
Oh My nutty Lug nut I,I am smiling so big that it is scaring the Chit out of Pops,he wants to know what i'm up to.*LOL* Thank you soooo much for these awesome tags,I will treasure them.you are so sweet,I just love being your momma !! *HUGS* Love you

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="gods angel, post: 2693073]Congrats on 35,000 posts

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPuKoqu6kMk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPuKoqu6kMk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/QUOTE]Oh my Goodness,talk about being spoiled !! not only for this wonderful tag but the pleasure of yet another sexy man posting in my congrat thread.what more can a ole gal ask for..Thank you so much sweet angel !!! *HUGS* Diana love you

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="little bit, post: 2693189]Oh My nutty Lug nut I,I am smiling so big that it is scaring the Chit out of Pops,he wants to know what i'm up to.*LOL* Thank you soooo much for these awesome tags,I will treasure them.you are so sweet,I just love being your momma !! *HUGS* Love you[/quote]

Hehehehe I'm glad you like them! I love my momma:inlove::bigsmile:

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="little bit, post: 2693169]Thank you so much Huggies ,you are so sweet !! it will come before you know it,I always said if I see 1,000 post it would mean I talk way to much !!wonder what this count means..*LMBO*Thank you for loving me !! I am snagging that beautiful tag,Thank you so much !! *HUGS* Diana Love you too[/quote]

You are so welcome hun.I have no idea what 35,000 means and I wouldn't even make a guess at it...hahaha.No thanks needed for loving you because it's very easy to do .That tag is yours..it's so you and I will delete the one I have..it's all yours babe.
Hugggsssssss.:sigh: :inlove:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="arella, post: 2693270]Hehehehe I'm glad you like them! I love my momma:inlove::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I love them and my nutty Lug Nut I *HUGS* Momma

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Huggies, post: 2693290]You are so welcome hun.I have no idea what 35,000 means and I wouldn't even make a guess at it...hahaha.No thanks needed for loving you because it's very easy to do .That tag is yours..it's so you and I will delete the one I have..it's all yours babe.
Hugggsssssss.:sigh: :inlove:[/QUOTE]
Awww ! That was such a sweet thing to say,Thank you !!! you don't have to delete that tag,that would make me feel bad.. Thank you !!! *HUGS* Diana

arella

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="little bit, post: 2693291]I love them and my nutty Lug Nut I *HUGS* Momma[/quote]
Lol now tell pops he needs to do the lip thing and do his hips like Elvis:laugh:

I do love you!!!! :inlove:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="arella, post: 2693305]Lol now tell pops he needs to do the lip thing and do his hips like Elvis:laugh:

I do love you!!!! :inlove:[/QUOTE]
you are just way to funny !! The only lip n hip thing he does ,is flap his lips and
his hips are super glued to his recliner.*LMBO* *HUGS* Momma Love you

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot

Wow, everyone here seems to have said it all, and better.
You mean so much to everyone here. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Congratulations on 35,000 posts. :)

buttercups

Jokeroo Enthusiast

CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE OF THE SWEETEST AND MOST THOUGHTFUL LADY ON HERE! BUG HUGS AND LOTS OF LOVE

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
Congrats mom..WTG!!!You soon have overtaken me...lol
HUGS N LOVE

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2693354]
[/QUOTE]

and I love you sooooo,my naughty but oh sooo sweet squirt !! *HUGS* Mom

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Marky_D_Sahdd, post: 2693820]

Wow, everyone here seems to have said it all, and better.
You mean so much to everyone here. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Congratulations on 35,000 posts. :)

[/QUOTE]
well theres my fart partner !!! what a nice thing to say.all I can say is you all make it so easy for me to share my love. with so many beautiful ladies and handsome men in here its hard not to love each and everyone of you.Thank you so much Marky for stopping by it sure puts a smile on my face to have another sexy man post in my congrat thread,sure makes this ole gal feel special.. *HUGS*

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE OF THE SWEETEST AND MOST THOUGHTFUL LADY ON HERE! BUG HUGS AND LOTS OF LOVE[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
Talk about sweet,you sure are on the top of that list sweet Buttercups!! I have so enjoyed reading your lovely post in my profile,it always puts a smile on my face.Thank you so much for your sweet words and for being so nice to me..Big hugs coming your way !!*HUGS* Diana

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="anna_hun, post: 2694633]Congrats mom..WTG!!!You soon have overtaken me...lol
HUGS N LOVE[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much my sweet Anna !!! I will never over take you on anything you sweet thing !! *HUGS* Mom Love you

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast

WTG Diana! Even though you pick on me unmercifully, I gotta say I am a lucky guy to have met such a great lady. I'm gonna save one big special hug just for you when I see you in a couple of weeks. You just stick around and show the rest of us how to be good rooers lol :bigsmile:
From your sexy country chicken pita :p