♥♥Congrats Mom on 35,000 Special Posts♥♥

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
WTG Diana! Even though you pick on me unmercifully, I gotta say I am a lucky guy to have met such a great lady. I'm gonna save one big special hug just for you when I see you in a couple of weeks. You just stick around and show the rest of us how to be good rooers lol :bigsmile:
From your sexy country chicken pita :p
[/COLOR]
Thank you so much my sweet country chicken Pita !!! yes I do pick on you but who are you Chitten ,you sooooo love it !!*LOL* we will see if you still think that about me in a couple of weeks,my picking gloves are sooooo ready for you.*LMBO*Just one hug???boy you better have more than one,or your hinny is mine..*LMBO* I don't know what makes a good rooer but I do know I have had so much fun and love given to me in here that it makes it very hard to leave...*HUGS* Diana Love you

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="SpiderWeb, post: 2697591]
[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much Spidey and Thank you for being so sweet to me..you are such a peach !!!*HUGS* Diana

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="little bit, post: 2693199]Oh my Goodness,talk about being spoiled !! not only for this wonderful tag but the pleasure of yet another sexy man posting in my congrat thread.what more can a ole gal ask for..Thank you so much sweet angel !!! *HUGS* Diana love you[/QUOTE]

I don't see where you're spoiled. Have some Elvis pics in my files someplace. Now I know what to do with them. I'll keep looking for more.

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Just Debbie, post: 2698481]

Lil Bit on 35,000 Posts :inlove:[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much Debbie !!*HUGS* Diana

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="gods angel, post: 2698485]I don't see where you're spoiled. Have some Elvis pics in my files someplace. Now I know what to do with them. I'll keep looking for more.[/QUOTE]
will I see it !! with all this beautiful ladies N sexy men coming in here just for little ole me..I would say thats being soooo spoiled.*LOL* *hugs* Diana

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Congratulations Diana on reaching
35,000 Special Posts

It couldn't happen to a nicer lady!
xxxxx

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:​