♥♥King Homie needs our prayers♥♥

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4551549]Thank you Manzy Panzy for letting everyone know I am still ornery and haven't dis-appeared. :snigger: Also want to thank you all for well wishes and I will answer each one of you in a couple of days.

I am still feeling quite weak and shaky but other than that I should be OK in a few more days if I stay out of this triple digit weather and stay cool and hydrated.

OK, go out there and give 'em hell and continue to have fun,, Miss you all,, Homie :happyhug:
[/QUOTE]

Good to see you back. Sounds like it was all very scary and i don't envy you at all.

LOTSSSSSSSSS of ice water, and for heavens sake sit in front of the A/C or even a fan while you fill in these forums!

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't thank you enough for showing are dear King Homie all this love & concern it really helps when one is sick to know that they are loved & missed by their friends.... You guys rock & its warms my heart to know their are still good people in the world....

Dear Homie I am so happy you are on your way to recovery, Can't wait to start posting with you again my dear friend:lips:Take care....

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Great to see you back Rich, my old friend ~ NOW you do what everyone tells you to do ~ keep hydrated and out of that heat, remember we have unfinished work to do with your creative mind and PSP ~ so bit by bit mate ~ remember that friends are easy, but good friends are hard to come by.

squirt

Administrator
Thank you Manzy Panzy for letting everyone know I am still ornery and haven't dis-appeared. :snigger: Also want to thank you all for well wishes and I will answer each one of you in a couple of days.

I am still feeling quite weak and shaky but other than that I should be OK in a few more days if I stay out of this triple digit weather and stay cool and hydrated.

OK, go out there and give 'em hell and continue to have fun,, Miss you all,, Homie :happyhug: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
:zebrahug: :kissheart:

[jimg]qw71/z3/9/v/Y/e/9vYea.baa.1-get-well-soon-12.gif[/jimg]

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4551549]Thank you Manzy Panzy for letting everyone know I am still ornery and haven't dis-appeared. :snigger: Also want to thank you all for well wishes and I will answer each one of you in a couple of days.

OK, go out there and give 'em hell and continue to have fun,, Miss you all,, Homie :happyhug:
[/QUOTE]

Your so welcome anyone here would of done the same... Glad to see your still onery wouldn't have you any other way lol

Get plenty of rest, drink you water and listen to your Manzy Mom LOL!! See you soon my friend :happyhug:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Hi all of my Roo family and great friends,, now does that sound like a politician?? :point:

Just want to stop in and tell y'all I am still staying hydrated, A/C at 76 degrees, (hate to see my Elect. bill. lol,, still been having 100+ weather but humidity has been down to about 58% and they even say RAIN???? in the forecast and temps down to mid-upper 90's,, Woooo Hoooo,,, lol

I still feel sleepy all the time, breathing is a little better, the inhaler machine they gave to me to use 4 - 5 times a day seems to help a lot along with my oxy concentrator machine that I have had for years.

Strange that I am so sleepy but yet can't sleep. I am going back to see the Doc. tomorrow at 2pm and hopefully she will let me have my Ambien and hydrocone back again since DMV has finally given me my drivers license back,, Yeeeessssss!!!! got it in the mail yesterday!!!

I will come back tomorrow after my visit with the Doc and let y'all know what she said.

:hugs: to y'all and thank you for your :pray: and for Koni,, you don't have to go in the sky :snigger:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Good Happy news Homie! You know hospitals :eek:uch: are full of sick people and I personally don't like to hang around them.

Yea kinda knew you'd be back home soon wish I had neighbors like you you sure she's just checking on you cause you went to hospt? Or she might have other things on her mind. :snigger:

Can't keep an old War-Dog down. And in your case a Great-Great-Ole'd one. :englishthumb::grin:

squirt

Administrator
[jimg]qw9k/z3/y/x/Y/e/yxYea.baa.1-get-well-soon-13.gif[/jimg]

:kissheart:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Whel y'all are gonna hafta put up with me a little longer,, Doc took me off of those med's and said I should feel more awake and less light headed in a day or two. I have to go back tomorrow to have the Blood/Oxygen test. I hate this test as it is like the one the cops give ya for sobriety,, It takes about 45 min. of taking a deep breath, blowing into this tube (about 1' in diameter) while some foggy steam like stuff is put into your lungs while taking the deep breaths. They tell you top keep blowing, blow - blow - blow and your lungs are totally depleted of air and just about the time you decide to stop blowing they tell you to stop,, then they do some crap with the computer and starts all over again,, I think they do it just to watch your face turn blue,, :heehee: ,, that is at 9am then I have to sit around the hospital as I have a 1pm appointment with my primary care doctor (she is the one that, hopefully, will put me back on the Ambien and Hydrocodone. I may try to get into the threads a little bit later but right now am going to take a nap, was cooler today, 96 degrees,,

And for your info Squirty - I drove the Malibu with AIR CONDITIONING ,, :rofl:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Homie!! Glad to see your on the mend.. It's been quiet it in here, not that your loud or nuttin but it's been quiet lol the main thing is to get better.. Hope your back to your old self soon, miss you

Manzy :blowkiss:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Insults and insinuations,, how in the hell did I make it without them? now you think I am LOUD are you sure you want all of that noise?? :point:

squirt

Administrator
[jimg]qrxz/z3/3/_/W/e/a.baa.1-yep-graphic.jpg[/jimg]

:neener:

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Glad to see you are on the mend Homie! Hope they get all those meds straightened out for ya!

And YEP! we want all that noise.....I want to be able to hear it way over here in Michigan!!!! lo
l

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Wow! Only about 15 miles from each other Homie and it's been in the 105's here. Glad you feeling better that is one thing I always keep trying to do is keep my appointments with the doctors sometimes it's hard for me to get about. Oh and I am on that Ambien and Hydrocodone too along with a bunch of other stuff mainly for heart and all the pain in my legs all the time. I'd triad all those fookin' pills in for some good Cannabis.

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I hope todays blood tests will be ok... Good to see you Homie, always... :hugs: