♥ ~~ Happy Birthday to our one and only King Homie ~~ ♥

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 5039528]​HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOMIE
[/QUOTE]

Thank you RK, much appreciated but I'm not going to divulge all that I can remember as then you would call me a "GREAT, GREAT, GREAT King Homie,, Hmmmm come to think of it,,,, I AM a GREAT KING Homie :homie: ,, :heehee:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 5039645]thats the BEST birthday present ever :wohoo:

So glad your feeling better and no more headaches and Rascal is doing good too that makes me smile :rose:

Now if we could get Survivor to go our way we'd be in heaven lol

and my official cupcakes for you :happyhug:

[/QUOTE]

Don't know what happened here,, I already posted to this one and now it made the Roo disappearing act,, I'll try to remember what I said

Yeppers, Rascal and I are feeling very chipper now and it does feel so good.

As for Survivor, I told you in text last night I hope Cherie and Makayla make it to the end BUT,, if it goes the way we want then we will have a party for the Kingdom here on earth!!!

Never say we'd be in
HEAVEN again,, not a good word around Thy :homie: :rofl:

I will have to wait until those darned sparkler's stop so I can enjoy those famous and scrumptious Manzy Panzy's Cup Cakes,, :blowhearts:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 5039692]Spelt your name wrong! Have a Happy birthday anyway!!
[/QUOTE]

And then there is our favorite Princess LikeanEagle from down under giving this poor ole :homie: more sweets to eat,,

Thank you so much Thy Princess,,

Oh well, so much for my diet, you all know what the :homie: likes so here I go - diving in while the sparklers stop on Thy Princess Manzy's cup cakes,, :rofl:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

:iheartyou::blowhearts::happyhug::heartballoon:

Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 5039849]

:iheartyou::blowhearts::happyhug::heartballoon:[/QUOTE]

Ahhhhhhh Thank you so much Thy Princess Sexylady what a wonderful verse you presented to Thy King Homie.

I don't know what kind of Bantering I could do right now but you know I will always come up with something -

so don't hold your breath too long wouldn't want you to faint :heehee: :blowhearts: :hugs: :heartballoon:

Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
[QUOTE="Country17, post: 5039721]Happy Birthday Homie!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you my fellow Roo-man,,

what the hell did you do to the tractor,, looks like you added nitrous with triple boost,, but a word of caution,, you
need a helmet and goggle's, ya don't want them thar feisty bugs clogging yer teeth and getting in yer eyes do ya?

Bring the tractor down to Thy Royal Kingdom Tractor pull off's commencing on the 20th of May at 9am,, don't be late.. there will be some Kubota's, Massey Fergusson's,
New Holland, Claas and others Tractors