A few glitter names

squirt

Administrator
in loving remembrance of my sis ~ a part of us always with her, and a part of her always with us bloomingrose.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
in loving remembrance of my sis ~ a part of us always with her, and a part of her always with us View attachment 90754
BEAUTIFUL and TRUE

I will miss seeing her beautiful creations ~ she had a special magic touch and I’m so grateful I have so many of them I’ll forever treasure ♥
I can’t stop thinking how much she would of loved Survivor tonight sigh.. 💔

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Found this picture of Dreamer and her brother I never knew she liked the Grateful Dead
we had so much more to talk about.. sigh 😔

Last edited:

kiki5711

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi Squirt, I was wondering if you could make a glitter name for me. You always made best ones for me. Not with this pic but one you chose. I haven't been posting pics, my computer is overflown and I can't save pics until I fix that. Much has happened since I've been away. I check on here every once in a while, I miss you all, but life has been so unpredictable, I've just barely come up for air. Thanks in advance if you can do it. Love you. :emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart::emoji_heart:

squirt

Administrator
I would love to, I have a good idea of what you like, it won't be this weekend, but ASAP
you are missed, kiki!
1sendheart.gif