Ahhhhhhhhhh.......wot 2 Do

ronnieanne

Ok your advise plz!!!! We have 4 kids together.... he is 15yrs older than me ...... he (I think) is going through a mid life crisis......He has slept with other women but keeps coming back to me.......BUT.....He gets agro if I talk to other men on or off line.......He has got me so mad lately that I'm thinking of going out which I normally wouldn't do....I'm a bit of a homebody unless he wants to go out......Now am I being stupid by sticking by him.....or......should I bite the bullet and finally make the break....though I'm not sure if i could do it by my self.........Plz help me if you can.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Gonecrazy99

i really dont know what to tell you, i went thro about the same thing. tho we had 2 kids. but i moved back in with my parents and got a job and a car and after the devorice he was the one that called me back to the house to try to work things out. he had realized how much he loved me and that he really needed me. maybe if you could find a place to go and start to go on with out him he will realize the same after seeing you living with out him and not needing him. we may be devoriced but we are happier now than when we were married. that is all i know to do and if he does not change then just keep going on your own and get coudsty worked out

caramell

Well the fact that you guys have kids together im going to assume that you're married. :) first of all, you need to figure out why hes allowed to have lady friends and your not allowed to have guy friends. he obviously has some self esteem issues going on becuase i sense some jealousy here :/ true, guys will go through a midlife crises, but that doesnt mean he should go and bang the first body he finds. i agree with you going out, but not to find someone, but to have fun. maybe go out with some friends to the mall or something...or you could even go by yourself - call it a girls night/day out. if he has something to say about it then make it clear to him that what you do is what you want to do and there is no good reason why you cannot have a life other than him. i think that maybe he is a little controlling by not letting you have a social life and not letting you have male friends. maybe this is part of the "midlife crises". but do remember, guys have to go through this type of stuff every month with women so do cut him a little slack when you think about how hes treated you when your doing your monthly thing...now if hes treated you like shit...go for it girl bitch him out, lol. but do have a talk with him and see why he wants to be controlling. dats all i gots ta say :thumbs-up

eclipse_storm

caramel has a good point. As for sticking by him after cheating on you. That unfortunately is your call. If you think it's gonna happen again, then tell him if it does your not going to be there for him. Don't stay together just for the kids. They will be much better off growing up knowing the right thing, not to see mommy, take back a cheating hubby over and over again. If your husband truely loves you he will make some sacrifices for you, like staying in rather than going out and meeting these women. He should also give you the same space to go out once in a while by yourself.

ronnieanne

THANK U THANK U all I guess I just needed someone to agree with me......I really needed to make sure that I was doing the right thing...........I am going to leave him because u r right the kids dont need to c him coming home when he feels like it after he has been with someone else.

I guess it was just getting the guts to do it that was all...

Love to you all