~Andi Always~

wife

Hi, welcome to my thread... I have been very busy with a project and our still impending move so I've decided to pretty much retire to this thread for the time being. This way I can at least keep track of one thread through my e-mail or whatever until I can fully come back. Also, I intend to make this thread the home of my peace sign collection and an extension of my online journal. In this part of my journal, as per the request of a dear friend who thinks I'm some sort of comic genious, I will attempt to find something humorous from my r/l to share every day. (He says if I can do this he will come out of lurkdom and start posting on the Roo again, lol. We'll see...)
Peace and love to you all, ~wife~

Rainy1966

We will be here for you andi, I will be sure to check out this thread often for news on how you are doing! Take care girlfriend!

wife

Thanks Rainy... Hopefully I won't have to be away at all but I'm preparing just in case. Tell Sassy I'm starting to post Peace signs...

Well, Hi Patrish... heh heh heh!

wife

Sassy you been holding out on me? I've never seen any of those before... lol!

wife

Thank you Rainy those are cool. I really do love black and white.

Rainy1966

wife said:
Thank you Rainy those are cool. I really do love black and white.
I am sorry to say I cant take credit for those, they are sassypants's! But I think they are cool just the same! I am looking for some to decorate your retirement thread, but in the mean time~

BUMP!!!!

WhammaJamma

Go wifey, I'll be checking back for your updates and peace signs. Take care of yourself.

wife

Ooops Sorry Rainy... where was my mind? lol

Hey Whamma!!!

Please understand everybody... I'm not leaving-just temporarily.

WhammaJamma

YOu had a mind wife? When did that happen? lmao
Well iffin I see any peace signs I'll post them for you. Problem is though, the only ones I see are yours. Do you want me reposting those or not?

WhammaJamma

I just came across this one today in fact wife and thought maybe you would like to have it here in your collection. I hope you like it.

sassypants

WhammaJamma said:
I just came across this one today in fact wife and thought maybe you would like to have it here in your collection. I hope you like it.

Peace To Your Soul.....May You Soar High And Free!