Angels

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Are we alone?

What do you think??

I believe in ghosts, but angels too.

Here are some Angel stories

Lady of Justice

Thanks for the link Patrish. I've enjoyed what I've read there so far.

I too believe in ghosts and I believe in Angels.

luigi67

oppps sorry got button happy. i believe in both. in fact used to live in this house not too long ago and late at night i heard a baby crying. in my stuper of sleep i thought i was just frekin out,did some research on the house and found out there was this flood way back when and it took a baby that used to be in that house. why it was trying to conect with me is unknown. it about drove me crazy being a mother. so we had to move,i couldnt find it and it would not answer me when i tried to talk to her.

Mystryss Joi

FeistyLaraCroft said:
Yes I do believe in Angel's. I have felt their presence also......
Awwww why thank you Lara .... I didn't know
you felt that way about me... lmao :devil:

ByteMe

I believe in both as well. I know my angels are with me in times of good as well as bad. The knowledge that they are there is what keeps me going sometimes.

cruella959

I believe in angels. I think that I have been through things that I wouldn't have lived through if I didn't have a guardian angel with me!

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
I have heard stories how People...help, then disappear. Weird huh?

Breathoffire

well if you believe in the bible, then both are real, in the old testimant somewhere it talks about David's spirit haunting something i forget...........and the only two angels named are Michael and Gabrial, both God's major warriors

Big question to ask Patrish, but we must have someone by our side just to survive...I believe that we do have angels to protect us, just like it says in the bible...It's weird how they work, but so long as they do.

MaxedOut

Angels and "spirits" ARE REAL! That is fact. It may not be proven scientifically but some things cannot be explained by science. God has his reasons for "His mysteries". I have experienced supernatural occurrences that were not "just in my head". God is real. Spirits are real. Angels are real. THIS I KNOW!!!

Thank you for the link, Patrish. I put it in my favorites. Some of the stories I read so far were quite inspiring and it kind of "spooked" me a little but in a positive way.

;) :D :thumbs-up:D ;)

Breathoffire

i remember hanging out with my paster for a day when i was around 15, he got a house call and did an exorcism right in front of me! it was unexplainably cool and spooky and weird!