Animals?

BlueBirdToo

Hi everyone :) I am in need of animal tubes, and I can not seem to find any. I'm looking for all animals. If anyone has a suggestion, I would be greatly appreciative :)

squirt

Administrator
did you look through the tube thread we have here yet? I have a few I can share with you here? :eh:
it's very nice to meet you, if we've met before, I don't recall and if so, I'm sorry I don't lol :blush:
:flowerforyou:

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
the tube thread....thats a good place to start...when Im looking for tubes that I cant find what I want I just google, you can find quiet a few that way.....

BlueBirdToo

Hi! Yes I've gone through the tube thread (about 750 pages so far), and my eyeballs are killing me, lol!

squirt

Administrator
ok, it may take me a little bit to sort through what I have and get them posted, any animals? fantasy? teddy bears?
just the animals or is like leaves with them ok? what about mists? :eh:

squirt

Administrator
I'm gonna move this to Finished Materials too, that's where the creative group hangs lol maybe more will add for you!
it may take me a couple of days to get all I have posted for you lol :blush:
and you are SO welcome! :rose:

squirt

Administrator
are these saving as jpg's? :eh: I dunno why tinypic is converting them lol :thinking:

squirt

Administrator
I'm gonna wait to post anymore to see if they save right, I may need to switch uploaders