HUGS

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Kryten, post: 2108477]
[/quote]

Can U get her to remove her mini skirt?:hehe:

Kryten

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="brilor, post: 2108519]Can U get her to remove her mini skirt?:hehe:[/quote]

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Kryten, post: 2108546]
[/quote]

Brill! I see she's changed her hair colour!:hehe:

B

Boobies4Booboo

[QUOTE="Kryten, post: 2108477]
[/QUOTE]

id loved that pink bikini :D lol

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
wow..great additions
I have no siblings bri...and im always a brunette..maybe sometimes red or blonde streaks...

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="anna_hun, post: 2111129]wow..great additions
I have no siblings bri...and im always a brunette..maybe sometimes red or blonde streaks...
[/quote]

Hey Anna I didn't realise you were such a doll!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="brilor, post: 2111402]Hey Anna I didn't realise you were such a doll!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:[/quote]
thank you ...yes you should know by now..
There has been the roo girl boob, leg,butt and panties thread:xmas: :hehe: :yinyang:
HUGS

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="anna_hun, post: 2111510]thank you ...yes you should know by now..
There has been the roo girl boob, leg,butt and panties thread:xmas: :hehe: :yinyang:
HUGS[/quote]

Wow, anna, you are hot!! :thumbs-up I'm going to have to check out those boob, leg, butt and panties threads one of these days. :colgate: I think I'm just new enough to have missed most of them. :colgate:

squirt

Administrator
I'm sorry to say that most of the pics in those threads are red x's lol

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Country17, post: 2111515]Wow, anna, you are hot!! :thumbs-up I'm going to have to check out those boob, leg, butt and panties threads one of these days. :colgate: I think I'm just new enough to have missed most of them. :colgate:[/quote]
It was a guess the....thread...
the girls had to sent in pics..of legs...bras,panties, bums,and only the thread maker knew who they were...the rest had to guess...
Then there was i think roo guys boxers,and butt guess threads too..
I could bump them up..but cos of update of the roo.. the pics are all red x s now
I remember..one girl had rather long manicured nails..it was my dog lucy in the leg threa..lol
You see it was good fun-...and some stunning pics where there too

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 2111518]I'm sorry to say that most of the pics in those threads are red x's lol[/quote]

That's been my experience, I just thought I was doing something wrong :eh: So, Squirt are you going to bring your portfolio up to date, for me???? lol :inlove: