Arella needs our thoughts and prayers

squirt

Administrator
[jimg]13rp/z3/v/L/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
I am so saddened to hear the news.you are in my thoughts and prayers,as is Don and the rest of the family. Please get well soon.I miss my nutty Lug Nut I, soooooo much !!! Big hugs *HUGS* Momma Love you sooooooooooooooooo
[jimg]13s4/z3/K/L/m/a/a.aaa.gif[/jimg] [jimg]13s6/z3/M/L/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Tokentoo

LOL @ Me!!!!
I forgot today is Columbus Day here in the U.S., so no mail service today....( can you say NSBAPOI)
Anyway..... I got everything this far printed out and ready for mailing first thing in the morning!

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 3492241]LOL @ Me!!!!
I forgot today is Columbus Day here in the U.S., so no mail service today....( can you say NSBAPOI)
Anyway..... I got everything this far printed out and ready for mailing first thing in the morning![/QUOTE]

Awwww,Tokentoo this is so sweet of you !! Thank you so much !! *Big silly Lilttle bit hugs* *HUGS* Diana

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
Arella is still in ICU. She has been put on a vetilator to help keep infections from setting into her lungs. She also is being sedated in hopes of helping reduce the swelling the blood clot caused when it passed through the right side of the brain. She has feelings on her right side even though she can't move her right side. She recognizes all of us and is very aware of her surroundings. They did an MRI on her heart but the results were not in when I left the hospitol. Tomorrow they plan to do another MRI on her brain to see if the swelling has come down. The Doctor's feel that once the swelling recedes, that Arella will be able to speak once again and have some movement on her right side. Also once the swelling is down, they will be able to safely give her medications to break up any other clots that may be in her system. The flowers arrived today, but she isn't allowed to have flowers in her room in ICU. I have brought them home for her to enjoy when she gets here. I thank all of you for your prayers, well wishes, and the flowers. I will do my best to keep all of you updated as I get more information.

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="gods angel, post: 3492251]Arella is still in ICU. She has been put on a vetilator to help keep infections from setting into her lungs. She also is being sedated in hopes of helping reduce the swelling the blood clot caused when it passed through the right side of the brain. She has feelings on her right side even though she can't move her right side. She recognizes all of us and is very aware of her surroundings. They did an MRI on her heart but the results were not in when I left the hospitol. Tomorrow they plan to do another MRI on her brain to see if the swelling has come down. The Doctor's feel that once the swelling recedes, that Arella will be able to speak once again and have some movement on her right side. Also once the swelling is down, they will be able to safely give her medications to break up any other clots that may be in her system. The flowers arrived today, but she isn't allowed to have flowers in her room in ICU. I have brought them home for her to enjoy when she gets here. I thank all of you for your prayers, well wishes, and the flowers. I will do my best to keep all of you updated as I get more information.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much my sweet sexy son-in-law for letting us know whats going on !! your all in our thoughts and prayers !!! Please let her know how much she is loved by us all. Big hugs *HUGS* Momma Love you both very much

Tokentoo

I'm sorry Dandylions were not in season Arella!!! :blowkiss:
[jimg]13sc/z3/S/L/m/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

squirt

Administrator
we so appreciate you taking the time to update us angel, thank you! :sendinglove:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you so much Don for keeping us posted, I can't believe how fast something like this can happen, life is so precious. You have touched so many lives sweet Arella, I know you've touched mine in more ways than one, you taught me kindness, I remember the days here at the Roo and how you would tell the spammers have a nice day and never stopped being nice to them, I think they were in shock and just left lol! but that is just the kind of person you are, most have not met you, but you have touched so many lives, you are a one of a kind sweetheart and I feel blessed to know you... you are in my heart and prayers and thoughts through this difficult time.. feeling meloncholy right now, worried about you and hoping for the best..
I love you Hugs and Love Manzy :inlove:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
I have just talked with Arella's son Josh and he has given me his cell phone number and will be happy to give it to you if you would like to text him a message for updates and letting him and family know that Arella is loved.
Just send me a private message cause he wouldn't like his number to go out to the world. Thanking you.

essex boy

Super Moderator
I have just talked with Arella's son Josh and he has given me his cell phone number and will be happy to give it to you if you would like to text him a message for updates and letting him and family know that Arella is loved.
Just send me a private message cause he wouldn't like his number to go out to the world. Thanking you.
[/FONT][/I][/B]
Thanks,love to send her a message from Essex

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="indianajoe, post: 3491494]Donald A. Hebb October 10 at 10:45am Report
Yesterday Arella was taken to the University of Toledo Medical Center after she had a minor stroke. While there Arella had a major stroke. She was transfer ICU last night. They can't give her any medications for the clot right now. She is talking again but still has no movement on her right side.

I got this message in Facebook today in case no one else has heard.[/QUOTE]

Good thoughts and well wishes for the sweetest person I know
:hugs:

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="gods angel, post: 3492251]Arella is still in ICU. She has been put on a vetilator to help keep infections from setting into her lungs. She also is being sedated in hopes of helping reduce the swelling the blood clot caused when it passed through the right side of the brain. She has feelings on her right side even though she can't move her right side. She recognizes all of us and is very aware of her surroundings. They did an MRI on her heart but the results were not in when I left the hospitol. Tomorrow they plan to do another MRI on her brain to see if the swelling has come down. The Doctor's feel that once the swelling recedes, that Arella will be able to speak once again and have some movement on her right side. Also once the swelling is down, they will be able to safely give her medications to break up any other clots that may be in her system. The flowers arrived today, but she isn't allowed to have flowers in her room in ICU. I have brought them home for her to enjoy when she gets here. I thank all of you for your prayers, well wishes, and the flowers. I will do my best to keep all of you updated as I get more information.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Donald for bringing this update to us ♥
I am praying extra hard,for you all!
Please hug her tight for me and tell her I Love and miss her ♥
:blowkiss: