Arella needs our thoughts and prayers

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
The latest MRI showed no changes. The MRI that was done on Arella's heart showed no clots, and the Ultra Sound that was done on her legs also showed no clotting. The Ultra sound done on the artery going from her heart to her brain however is 70% blocked. The Dr's. believe this is where the clot came from. Today Arella was doing better. The still have her sadated but she is still aware of us and responds to us talking to her. The Drs. still believe that with some time, Arella will make a full recovery.

squirt

Administrator
thank you so much for letting us know angel :rose:
*wrapping you up in little angel love* :hugs:

Tokentoo

[QUOTE="gods angel, post: 3493077]The latest MRI showed no changes. The MRI that was done on Arella's heart showed no clots, and the Ultra Sound that was done on her legs also showed no clotting. The Ultra sound done on the artery going from her heart to her brain however is 70% blocked. The Dr's. believe this is where the clot came from. Today Arella was doing better. The still have her sadated but she is still aware of us and responds to us talking to her. The Drs. still believe that with some time, Arella will make a full recovery.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Angel
We all continue hoping for the very best for you all!
::hugs:

LadydeMontego

Prayin' for Arella..... lots of love to you, Arella. We'll all breathe a sigh of relief when we "see" you again here!

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
Today they did a CT on her lungs. There has been some build up there but it has always been there. They have put Arellla on an air mattress that not only rotates her but vibrates as well in hopes of breaking up the last of the build up. Once that is done they believe they can take Arella off the ventilator. The results of the CT were not available and the Dr. was leaving to look at them as we left.

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Thank you my sexy son-in -law for this update !! you all are in my thoughts n prayers. please tell her Momma loves and misses her .as does so many in here. *HUGS* Momma Love you

squirt

Administrator
I just love living in the medical marvels age! we so appreciate the updates angel, thank you! :rose:

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="gods angel, post: 3493848]Today they did a CT on her lungs. There has been some build up there but it has always been there. They have put Arellla on an air mattress that not only rotates her but vibrates as well in hopes of breaking up the last of the build up. Once that is done they believe they can take Arella off the ventilator. The results of the CT were not available and the Dr. was leaving to look at them as we left.[/QUOTE]

Still praying for my sweet Lolli........Your twisted misses you!!!! Get well soon.....