Arella needs our thoughts and prayers

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Love you my nutty Lug nut I, your in my thoughts and prayers..Please get well soon !!!*HUGS* Momma

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I had no idea....Get well soon Arella, Love you and miss you sweety. You and yours are in my heart and my prayers:hugs:

nanny mags

Minxy i love you so much and miss you sweetie please be ok , sending prayers for you and family xxxxx

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Hope your feeling better Love and Miss you Very Much :kisses:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
your in my thoughts and prayers.I sure hope your doing well and getting better by the min.. you are sooooooo missed and loved by so many.Big hugs *HUGS* Momma Love you soooooooo my nutty Lug Nut I

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Just poppin in to let my sweet lolli know that I miss her and love her with all my heart.....Praying for you..
Love always,
Twisted.

Hey,hows it goin?~Sorry I hadn't posted here,I thought someone else was~Arella had a heart catheter done today ( I believe thats what its called) and the hearts working good!~She has pnuemonia~They put in saline solution into the lungs to make the yucky stuff float up and suction it out~They took a culture from her lung too~It'll be 3 days for the results to come in~Shes on antibotics that treat infections of the lungs~Arella needs prayers for her lungs and breathing,please~The left lung keeps filling with fluid,so they suction it out every 2 hours I believe~Arella's still being sedated~Their gonna do a CT scan tomorrow morning to check the brain swelling~They expect little to no swelling left from the stroke~Hoping and praying for good news on the CT scan!!

squirt

Administrator
we so appreciate you coming and updating us, thank you! :blowkiss:
I promise: the prayers won't stop! :rose: