Around Totnes

squirt

Administrator
I wasn't talking about Bamber bein' the ambusher lol :evilgrin:[/COLOR][/B]

JokerooJeff

nice environment. Since you draw a rectangle in the picture, does it mean you get a room over there...

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Oh wow Bamber absolutely beautiful place.I can picture you out walking and taking pics..looks so peaceful hun.Thank you for sharing with us. :hugs: :kisses:

jmdobson

Great pics. new here. do they really need the stripes on the road? uh, what does N.S.B.A.P.O.I. mean??? I'm not that smart. Didn't know "google" did airial view.

jmdobson

Another angel- too many signs. South street from Fore st.- what's the red thing? Ramparts w/flash- beautiful, w/o flash-scary. Again, what's with the stripes, do they really keep you from hitting the walls????

Last edited:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Huggies, post: 3515131]
Oh wow Bamber absolutely beautiful place.I can picture you out walking and taking pics..looks so peaceful hun.Thank you for sharing with us. :hugs: :kisses:
[/QUOTE]

"picture you out walking and taking pics"
have you not read my posts huggies.........he does not walk he lurks......sheesh girls.
:heartglasses:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="jmdobson, post: 3515364]Great pics. new here. do they really need the stripes on the road? uh, what does N.S.B.A.P.O.I. mean??? I'm not that smart. Didn't know "google" did airial view.[/QUOTE]

down load google earth...it`s free.........if you can stand up in a crowd and admit you are NSBAPOI you can join my very exclusive club.

http://board.jokeroo.com/group.php?groupid=4

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Is it the Bronica the one you used to photograph my big fat arse. :lol:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Ms.Diablo50, post: 3515456]But..............But............. They are driving on the wrong side of the street......:driving::driving::devil :[/QUOTE]

:duh: you mean "They are driving on the right side of the street. " :driving: sheesh big sis`s

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3515468]:duh: you mean "They are driving on the right side of the street. " :driving: sheesh big sis`s[/QUOTE]

You drive like that here and I hope you have good insurance or I'll own everything you have plus your great great great grankids too !!! :kisses:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 3515610]The red thing is a public letter box. Postmen (mailmen) collect letters for delivery from them one or two times a day.

The yellow stripes denote "no parking" areas.
[/QUOTE]

the yellow line down my back means something completely different.:lol:

Tokentoo

Very nice Bamber! I do enjoy the photos you share from your area.
I can't get over the price from that fancy sucker!

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It`s lurkers paradise there bamber......i might become a lurker and come down there and do a bit of lurking.
Is there any training needed to become a lurker?

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Oh you lucky man...I was going to do something with that photo...but didn't want to spoil Bamber's lovely collection of pics...but you just wait....LOL[/FONT]

[jimg]1edn/z3/l/8/p/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]