Aunt Sweetpea died this morning.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I will miss you Sweetpea you were so sweetest lady ever. I feel blessed to have known you and I find comfort in the fact you found your true love Marky here. I used to read your thread about your love story with him. Your an inspiration to all, another one for the angels.. Rest in Peace

Much Love Manzy

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Marky_D_Sahdd, post: 2377244]
Thank you all so very much. Sweetpea never met a person she didn't love. Her end was sudden and unexpected, as we had just spent a fairly comfortable evening together discussing what we were doing to do with our week without children.
She never woke up.
We met here on the Roo, as I said before, and most of her really good friends were here.
Thank you all again​
[/QUOTE]

Zmama

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Marky as I said before I'm so sorry!!! and she will forever be my peababy!!!

Huggies

Jokeroo Enthusiast

I am so very sorry to hear about Sweetpea. I didn't know her but from reading this thread I can she was a truly beautiful person.My thoughts and prayers go out to her and the family.
Marky my deepest sympathy to you also, true love doesn't come around very often but I can see you and Sweetpea were a match made in heaven hun.
God bless you sweetie.

LadydeMontego

[QUOTE="Marky_D_Sahdd, post: 2376716]Yeah, this was where we met. We were both so nervous. She was having health problems even then, and was having trouble sleeping. So we set up our vid cams in each others room so I could watch her sleep. She said it made her feel so protected.[/QUOTE]

I know that feeling.... :inlove:

I can't possibly imagine the nightmare you're going thru right now.... love and prayers.... :(

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er
I was honestly dumb struck when Donna called to tell me.
I honestly dont know what to say. I opened a prayer thread in another forum i go to.

Marky, i have her, you and everyone in my prayers.

May God bring you comfort...and may Sweetpea sing above with choirs of Angels.

God Rest Her Soul.

She will be missed and loved ~ Always! ~

DonnasLaw

I was crying so much - Patrish couldn't even understand what I was saying . . . :( It was such a shock to get the news. . .
(and this is so so hard to write)

I am just so happy the two of you found one another !!!! :inlove:
And I am glad I was able to speak with you on the phone Marky. *hugs* God bless you.

Praying for Debbie, you and the family - please hug the kids for me, I know how hard this is for them.

Please know if there is anything you need - I am only a phone call away !!!

Keeping you both always in my heart and prayers . . .

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
Thank you so much.
I have been in here several times throughout the day. It has been a great comfort to me, and I thank all of you for your rememberences, your phone calls and notes, etc.
I am requesting that, in memory of Debbie, if anyone here who feels so led could make a donation to the Arthritis Foundation in her name. Debbie suffered from SJS, which falls under the research of the Arthritis Foundation, and William and I proudly marched for that cause in Sacramento last week for the 4-H walk-a-thon.
Thank you again for all of your memories.

Last edited:

DonnasLaw

[QUOTE="Marky_D_Sahdd, post: 2378387]Thank you so much.
I have been in here several times throughout the day. It has been a great comfort to me, and I thank all of you for your rememberences, your phone calls and notes, etc.
I am requesting that, in memory of Debbie, if anyone here who feels so led could make a donation to the Arthritis Foundation in her name. Debbie suffered from SJS, which falls under the research of the Arthritis Foundation, and William and I proudly marched for that cause in Sacramento last week for the 4-H walk-a-thon.
Thank you again for all of your memories.[/quote]

That is a 'very' worthy cause - and I know you and William take great pride in having being able to do that - ((((HUGS))))
And I 'know' Debbie was SO proud of you both for doing it as well.
:inlove:

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
Thank you so much.
Thank you again for all of your memories.
[/SIZE]
always in my prayers, forever in my heart! *big hugs* :inlove:

Zmama

A Premium Jokaroo'er
I miss you so much!!! I can't stop thinking about you!!!

ladybug369

It sadden me to read this..Sweetpea was a wonderful lady..did her name justice..She will be sadly missed..my heart, prayers & thoughts go out to you Marky..May you find the stength you need to get you & your family through this very difficult time and all the days that follow