Aunt Sweetpea died this morning.

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'm so sorry to hear your news Mark. Debbie was a beautiful lady. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

god bless

Lotty xx

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
Thank you all again so much.I have this page and the one at Toonersworld up all of the time, and whenever I feel lost or frustrated, I have come here and read your wonderful words and found comfort and direction.
We had a small service for Debbie today at our church. It was a bit of a rush job as everybody had to be back to their homes by this evening. I delivered a rememberence. I couldn't sleep at all last night, sorting through the things I thought needed to be said. Today, I think I forgot half of what I had planned to say, which was a good deal less than half of what people needed to know about Debbbie. I don't remember most of it, and I told my sister that I prayed I was coherent. She said it was, but what else would she say.
Everyone is gone, now. I am alone in this BIG empty mess of a house. But at least it is the house I grew up in. (Short version: My Mom gifted it to my brother, who was unable to take it and he gifted it to me. We have spent the last 6 months trying to fix it up. At present: There are thirty boxes of kitchen cabinets on our back porch and no word as to when they, and the dishwasher that has been there since December, will be installed.)
I haven't said a lot here because I have been speechless and numb (Dumb, too, but that's another matter.) After I get some rest, I may just be back on and thank you all for all you have meant (and return some phone calls, yes.)
Special thanks, right now, to Mike, Squirt, Donnaslaw, and others who may think I have not appreciated all they have done for me so far. Nothing could be farther from the truth. These last few days have been a whirlwind, and without friends like you, I would have lost my sanity. Thank you again.

squirt

Administrator
I can't even count the number of times you went to bat for me, Marky and if I could take away even one ounce of your pain, I would do so in a heartbeat! just remember, there's holes in the floor of heaven and she's watching over you and me ... *big hugs and so much love!!!* :inlove:

LadydeMontego

Marky.... 3 sites.... 3 threads.... and still unsure of any right words to say.... just know that I'm one of the many that is thinking of you and praying for you....

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
[QUOTE="LadydeMontego, post: 2380831]Marky.... 3 sites.... 3 threads.... and still unsure of any right words to say.... just know that I'm one of the many that is thinking of you and praying for you....[/QUOTE]

Um...I've seen the threads at Toonersworld and here, but I haven't seen the other one. Could you direct me please??

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
[QUOTE="LadydeMontego, post: 2380831]Marky.... 3 sites.... 3 threads.... and still unsure of any right words to say.... just know that I'm one of the many that is thinking of you and praying for you....[/QUOTE]

Um...I've seen the threads at Toonersworld and here, but I haven't seen the other one. Could you direct me please??

EDIT: thank you. I've gotten the directions.

LadydeMontego

[QUOTE="Marky_D_Sahdd, post: 2381325]Um...I've seen the threads at Toonersworld and here, but I haven't seen the other one. Could you direct me please??

EDIT: thank you. I've gotten the directions.[/QUOTE]

Glad you found your way.... ((hugs))

squirt

Administrator
we were not put on this earth to see through one another
but to see one another through ...
thinking of you with great love :inlove:

that is so crazy, I'm so sorry Mark,hope you and the kids will weather this storm,that lil sweetie was such a pleasure:inlove:,she will indeed be missed.....bless you and yours

Mimmy

I'm in total shock...head is spinning, I can't believe it. Unimaginable...how can this be? Debbie/SweetPea was one of the nicest, sweetest, kindest people I've ever met, and she will be sorely missed.:cry:

My heart goes out to Marky and their family...thoughts and prayers.
:cry:

DonnasLaw

Marky ~

I am sure you did a great job, and that your Guardian Angel was there with you to hold up.

I'm still at a loss . . . grasping to find the right words . . .

Do you remember when you took this picture ??

When y'all came out to visit me after I had that accident (well, a couple):blush: - but didn't break a nail !! :tounge: We had some good laughs - and Debbie and I had some good margaritas !!! :inlove:

I just want you to know ~ I SO appreciate the contributions she and you made to my life !!!

And I am sending you great big *HUGE HUGS* and much love !!! And keeping you close at heart, in my thoughts, and in my prayers !!!

:inlove:

squirt

Administrator
in the quiet of the night
we can hear their voices ring
if we'll only listen with our hearts
in soft voices our angels sing

~with much love to you Marky~

~keeping you in my thoughts and prayers~

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
I don't know what to say.
Debbie and I left here very angry at the management of the place, but not a problem at all with any of the people in it. She loved the Roo and missed her friends in it.
I hope to be able to call Donna and Vicki and those whose numbers I have over the next few days. Today I was overwhelmed with calls from old friends and distant relatives (and a few not-so-distant ones). Thank you all.

DonnasLaw

Love you hon ~ Y'all touched my heart and my life !! Keeping you very much in my thoughts and my prayers !!! *HUGE HUGS*

:inlove:

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
we've worked very hard to rebuild, this is not the Roo ya'll used to know lol I never took ya'll leaving personal, I knew what the issue was, I simply wasn't going to give up the fight for what I consider to be my home! I hope the love that surrounds you fills your heart and lights your way, God Bless you Marky! *big hugs 'n lots of love!* :inlove:[/COLOR][/B]

Marky_D_Sahdd

Sir Talks-a-lot
I just got off the phone to the mortuary: All of her doctors have refused to sign her death certificate, prompting an autopsy, something they declined last week. More later.