Aurora's Illustrative Capers

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Dreamer, post: 4934516]absolutely just love your work AA :inlove:

[/QUOTE]

Dreamer! *tackles* It's great to see you!

Thank you for the compliment.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4934519]Well what more can the King say that everyone else hasn't already said and expressed. I echo every word that has been spoken here by others AND Thy Angel except that you love Kip to the moon and back,, what is your King of all Kings, chopped liver? :ROFL: Now come to my Chambers and lets take care of this :heehee:

Seriously it IS SOOOOO GREAT to see you bounce back and to be able to see some of your new creations and to be with us for awhile before real life takes you away from us again which happens to us all from time to time,,, I am enjoying the moment with Thy Kingdom's AuroraAngle,,
:blowhearts: :happyhug:[/QUOTE]

I am enjoying being back too, my Sexy King. I can't wait to see some of your new creations as well. :blowhearts:

AuroraAngel

In keeping with the season, I put together this animation of falling leaves and a pumpkin.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4934058]Geoff was such an amazing person and I am blessed to have known him. I didn't realized he used my animations often. I don't know what to say except what an honor that he liked them so much!

I have missed you too, lady! More than you know. You have no idea how many times I thought back on those bird animations we discussed and smiled at the memory. You are such a loving soul, as are so many of the people I have gotten to know on the Roo. You and so many of the others here accepted me, as is, even though I can be such a problem at times. And there is no need to drop a "thank you" bomb on me. I am totally sincere when I say, the Roo is full of some of the best people I have met online.

Ah, Kipper...lol He is my greatest teacher, not only with what he taught me about animations but also with what he has taught me about myself. I don't give a damn what people want to believe about how I feel about Kipper. He is an inspiration to me and I love him to the moon and back. Always will!

I am thrilled you like the animations I put together. I have so much fun making them and just as much fun reading people's reactions to them. :)[/QUOTE]

Okay this is my second try in answering this the first time I hit cancel lol!

Geoff was a great man and a Roo friend we all thought he was a legend so much so he was made a Jokeroo legend in his status :littleheart:
He used the Birthday animation a few times you know the sexy one lol! your animations are so fun they always bring a smile to my face just
like our talks about the birdy animation lol Now to get me to figure out how to follow a Tutorial right just the other day I got lost in my own
town lol! I can follow direction but it doesn't always turn out like its suppose too :hide: I'm glad we're friends too there's nothing like a Roo
friend and I've made many friendships I cherish very much over the years.. some of those friends have passed on but they'll always remain
alive with their threads and memories they left us! and Kipper is the best too :hugs:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4934600]Okay this is my second try in answering this the first time I hit cancel lol!

Geoff was a great man and a Roo friend we all thought he was a legend so much so he was made a Jokeroo legend in his status :littleheart:
He used the Birthday animation a few times you know the sexy one lol! your animations are so fun they always bring a smile to my face just
like our talks about the birdy animation lol Now to get me to figure out how to follow a Tutorial right just the other day I got lost in my own
town lol! I can follow direction but it doesn't always turn out like its suppose too :hide: I'm glad we're friends too there's nothing like a Roo
friend and I've made many friendships I cherish very much over the years.. some of those friends have passed on but they'll always remain
alive with their threads and memories they left us! and Kipper is the best too :hugs:
[/QUOTE]

I read that Geoff was made a Jokeroo Legend. What a great idea by everyone! I think he was a legend too. :)

I don't follow directions really well either and you did a fantastic job on that birdy animation! When I am putting together an animation, I put all the elements I want in the "scene" (as in the different tubes) and then add the different movements I have played out in my mind. Like for a bird flying, I would get those wings cut out and duplicated and bit by bit move each one with the pick tool (my favorite lol) until I have everything ready to go to put the animation together in animation shop. I save my work as I go in paint shop pro as a psp file so if I mess up, I can go back and fix it later. Then I just start turning each movement on and merging all and copying and pasting away. I go back after each paste in animation shop and use the edit, undo feature (another favorite). This is the easiest way I could think up to make animations and it works for me. I do a lot of renaming of the different layers too so I don't lose anything and have to search for what I want. lol

You will discover what works best for you too. :)

I was a bit harsh in my last reply to you and I didn't mean for it to come out the way it did. I'm sorry, Manzy. I think you rock! Never doubt it. :hugs:

AuroraAngel

I really wanted to work on a warm kitchen scene like I remember when I was young. I remember my mother used to always be in the kitchen cooking up something. lol

It took some time to find all the tubes I wanted to use and put them all in the animation the way I wanted them. The biggest challenge was what to animate in it. I went for simplicity and this is the outcome. I hope you like it!

AuroraAngel

Just having a bit of fun here. I have often seen Sadie's shoe thread so I put made this one for her. I am not big into glitter but I hope she likes it. :)

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4934671]I really wanted to work on a warm kitchen scene like I remember when I was young. I remember my mother used to always be in the kitchen cooking up something. lol

It took some time to find all the tubes I wanted to use and put them all in the animation the way I wanted them. The biggest challenge was what to animate in it. I went for simplicity and this is the outcome. I hope you like it!

[/QUOTE]

It's funny where a picture can take us this one took me back home to my mothers kitchen and she was a good cook may i add it made me long for the sweet smells of home wallpaper and all...I miss my dear mom i haven't seen her in 7years ...so this morning i want to thank you for taking me back home if only in my mind it was a cozy feeling...
Beautiful job sweetie.:luvins:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4934723]It's funny where a picture can take us this on took me back home to my mothers kitchen and she was a good cook may i add it made long for the sweet smells of home wallpaper and all...I miss my dear mom i haven't seen her in 7years ...so this morning i want to thank you for taking me back home if only in my mind it was a cozy feeling...
Beautiful job sweetie.:luvins:[/QUOTE]

You're very welcome. My mother has been gone from this world for 24 years. I remember all the good times we spent together in the kitchen. She taught me all about cooking and canning and raising gardens.
I am happy I could bring some good memories back to you also. :blowhearts:

AuroraAngel

Naughty Lil Pumpkin...lol

I am trying my hand at making things billow, like the curtains in the Kitchen Animation. I am new to this and still a bit rusty but here is another animation with a bit of billowing.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4934645]I read that Geoff was made a Jokeroo Legend. What a great idea by everyone! I think he was a legend too. :)

I don't follow directions really well either and you did a fantastic job on that birdy animation! When I am putting together an animation, I put all the elements I want in the "scene" (as in the different tubes) and then add the different movements I have played out in my mind. Like for a bird flying, I would get those wings cut out and duplicated and bit by bit move each one with the pick tool (my favorite lol) until I have everything ready to go to put the animation together in animation shop. I save my work as I go in paint shop pro as a psp file so if I mess up, I can go back and fix it later. Then I just start turning each movement on and merging all and copying and pasting away. I go back after each paste in animation shop and use the edit, undo feature (another favorite). This is the easiest way I could think up to make animations and it works for me. I do a lot of renaming of the different layers too so I don't lose anything and have to search for what I want. lol

You will discover what works best for you too. :)

I was a bit harsh in my last reply to you and I didn't mean for it to come out the way it did. I'm sorry, Manzy. I think you rock! Never doubt it. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

No apology needed hon nothing wrong was said :hearts:

[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4934671]I really wanted to work on a warm kitchen scene like I remember when I was young. I remember my mother used to always be in the kitchen cooking up something. lol

[/QUOTE]

I can smell my grandma's apple pie mmmmmm

Awesome work :bravo:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4934580]In keeping with the season, I put together this animation of falling leaves and a pumpkin.

[/QUOTE]
awesome animation Angel

[/QUOTE]

ok this one got me right in my heart..a simpler time and the only safe place i knew as a child
the wood cook stove is identical and even the wallpaper was similar
great job Angel
:snowballthrow:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4934833]
Naughty Lil Pumpkin...lol

I am trying my hand at making things billow, like the curtains in the Kitchen Animation. I am new to this and still a bit rusty but here is another animation with a bit of billowing.

[/QUOTE]
:yougogirl::2cents:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4934829]can almost smell the freshly baked bread :yum:[/QUOTE]

That was one of my favorites as a child. After reading everyone's responses to this animation, I have a strong urge to fire up my oven and start baking. It's a nice day out today. Perfect weather for some homemade chicken and noodles and dinner rolls.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4934880]

No apology needed hon nothing wrong was said :hearts:

I can smell my grandma's apple pie mmmmmm

Awesome work :bravo:
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Manzy. ohhhh, apple pie....I had my own reactions when I made the animation but I have to admit, everyone's responses created more warmth to it for me.
:littleheart:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4935495]

That was one of my favorites as a child. After reading everyone's responses to this animation, I have a strong urge to fire up my oven and start baking. It's a nice day out today. Perfect weather for some homemade chicken and noodles and dinner rolls.
[/QUOTE]
:ROFL: what time is supper?...lmao

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4935405]awesome animation Angel

ok this one got me right in my heart..a simpler time and the only safe place i knew as a child
the wood cook stove is identical and even the wallpaper was similar
great job Angel
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, RK. I miss the simpler times before technology took over and I started keeping my bottom planted in front of a computer for far too many hours.
Not that the internet is a bad thing. Because of it, I am able to get to know wonderful people like you.

Now off to the kitchen for me but before I go....back at you!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4935503]
Thank you, RK. I miss the simpler times before technology took over and I started keeping my bottom planted in front of a computer for far too many hours.
Not that the internet is a bad thing. Because of it, I am able to get to know wonderful people like you.

Now off to the kitchen for me but before I go....back at you!
:snowballthrow:[/QUOTE]

i agree with you 110%...i love how the internet and the roo have brought us all together
​get ta cooking...lmao:spitcoffee:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
That stove is exactly like the one my Grandmother had and I don't think it was ever turned off except when she went to bed, she was always baking or canning on it plus the meals for all of us. And my job was to keep the wood pile chopped up,, lol ,, It is a beautiful picture and I know you put a lot of work into it and it came out just gorgeous [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]