Aurora's Illustrative Capers

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4938919]
[/QUOTE]

Their all awesome but theirs always that one...:littleheart:

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4938920]Their all awesome but theirs always that one...:littleheart:

[/QUOTE]

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4938819]makes me feel better about my rocking chair abilities lol :thee:
:neener:
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am off my rocker a bit..lol I think it's evident from many of my posts.
Actually, I am pretty messed up in the head most of the time. I have a mental illness and it's not always pretty in my mind.
Far too often, I see posts that I take too personally and think people are against me here. That's the reason I come and go so much.

But that's my problem to deal with

Thanks for your reply, Squirt.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Awwww sweetie if ever you misunderstand any thing i say or do please come to me and let me know and i want you to know i really understand where your coming from when life is unkind to us and we been through alot it can feel that the whole world is against us and no one knows those feelings better then i do so please my dear sweet friend know you don't walk alone ..you are loved and cared about far more then you know girlfriend...:luvins:

squirt

Administrator
that's the thing about friends, your problems are our problems
and friendship helps make the load lighter
*butt* lol ... in the end, you have to make yourself happy, and if that means stepping away sometimes, so be it
love isn't about a perfect person, it's about loving an imperfect person perfectly :rose:[/COLOR]

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Sometime all a person needs to know is that they are needed and wanted that their feelings count that they matter not just tolerated because they are here...we all know not everyone will like us but respect go's a long way... Happiness is a state of mind but when one knows they are cared about it's the happiest feeling that one can feel ...like i said before we all affect one another one way or another and i hope i put out good vibes ...i get it i really do...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
One of my favorite sayings is:

Beautiful Sunsets come from Cloudy Skies

:hugs:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4939509]One of my favorite sayings is:

Beautiful Sunsets come from Cloudy Skies

:hugs:[/QUOTE]

And I say if you believe that you've never lived in the UK, Beautiful sunsets come from films on the TV. Ask Brilor, they've never seen a sunset in Scotland..:heehee:

kipper

Super Moderator
Don't think they've ever seen the Sun come to think of it, unless it's the Sun newspaper.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4939516]And I say if you believe that you've never lived in the UK, Beautiful sunsets come from films on the TV. Ask Brilor, they've never seen a sunset in Scotland..:heehee:[/QUOTE]

You poor thing but i think i just saw a ray of sun light when i saw your post..:luvins:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4939521]You poor thing but i think i just saw a ray of sun light when i saw your post..:luvins:[/QUOTE]

That was me unzipping my shorts...:hehehaha:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4939516]And I say if you believe that you've never lived in the UK, Beautiful sunsets come from films on the TV. Ask Brilor, they've never seen a sunset in Scotland..:heehee:[/QUOTE]

My comment was more about the psychology side of a sunset and a cloudy sky lol

No wonder Brilor ain't right lol :heehee:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4939523]That was me unzipping my shorts...:hehehaha:[/QUOTE]

Oh was that what it was lol:sete:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4939523]That was me unzipping my shorts...:hehehaha:[/QUOTE]

You ain't right Kip lol! :giggles:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4939528]
You ain't right Kip lol! :giggles:
[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope so...:teeth:

AuroraAngel

Whatever is going to be done, let's get on with it, please. I have stepped on some toes and I accept what will come from it.

squirt

Administrator
boy ... that's not even close to what I intended lol
the point is: we accept you for who you are, the good and the not so good
we are all made of both
and we're happy you're here, and we think of you when you're not
and there's not a thing wrong with my toes lol :raspberry:
:flowerforyou:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
boy ... that's not even close to what I intended lol
the point is: we accept you for who you are, the good and the not so good
we are all made of both
and we're happy you're here, and we think of you when you're not
and there's not a thing wrong with my toes lol :raspberry:
:flowerforyou:[/COLOR]
Like i said your my texas rose beautful heart and sweet to boot..
And what i said wasn't aimed at you but saying in general i hope i spelled that right lol you rock gf:luvins:

AuroraAngel

My meltdown is over now. Thank you, everyone, for your understanding. I really appreciate it and you.