Aurora's Illustrative Capers

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4860246]That's better than a pic of my underwear![/QUOTE]

lmfao! Well said, Geoff, and I promise not to make any animations of your underwear...lol (But I may use your image from time to time) :D

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
You are welcome to use that, or any other, pic of me at any time, in any way that you wish (including being rude about me).

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4860321]You are welcome to use that, or any other, pic of me at any time, in any way that you wish (including being rude about me).[/QUOTE]

That is very generous of you, Geoff. Thank you very much. I'll try not to be too rude...lol :p

I would be thrilled to make a picture tube out of one of your photos and the ladies would love it! I'll get that done today. You are very photogenic and have a great smile. :)

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
That is one of my favourite pos of me, and is an extract from a formal photo of myself with my parents at a formal do in 2003. I'm rather more grey now.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4860364]lookin' for the money shot? lol
[/QUOTE]

lol, money shot? Is there something going on that I don't know? Just looking to have fun challenging myself as much as I can. I am enjoying creating animations and I would love to get really good at them for nothing more than the satisfaction of knowing that I succeeded at my own personal challenge. :D

Besides, I already have a bill on the way to you, lady. LOL

squirt

Administrator
well, that comment was made after I'd read all about your work on the horse animation lol
the money shot being ... the one that worked lol
now gitcher mind outta' the gutter! lol

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4860408]That is one of my favourite pos of me, and is an extract from a formal photo of myself with my parents at a formal do in 2003. I'm rather more grey now.[/QUOTE]

It's an awesome photo of you but even with grey, you are a very good looking man and I am not just saying that to blow smoke up your ass or to try to flirt with you. :)

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4860414]well, that comment was made after I'd read all about your work on the horse animation lol
[/QUOTE]

lol, my gutter mind hasn't kicked in yet today...lol Give me a bit and I am sure it will rear its ugly head soon enough

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4860414]well, that comment was made after I'd read all about your work on the horse animation lol
[/QUOTE]

lmfao! It took me all this time to catch on to what you meant..lol I completely forgot about the shot glass I posted. lol

I'll be back shortly. I'm going to go searching for my fucking brain because it bailed on me again hahahahaha

AuroraAngel

Okay, okay, I lied about the underwear... lol This one is for you, Geoff. Have fun posting it for your lady friends. :D

Last edited:

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4860670]Okay, okay, I lied about the underwear... lol This one is for you, Geoff. Have fun posting it for your lady friends. :D

[/QUOTE]

Many thanks. If I had a body like that I might have some lady friends to post it for! :D

AuroraAngel

You have a friend in me. I thought of paying a visit but got lost at sea, lost my oar, and a damned dolphin wouldn't leave me be...lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4860474]lmfao! It took me all this time to catch on to what you meant..lol I completely forgot about the shot glass I posted. lol

I'll be back shortly. I'm going to go searching for my fucking brain because it bailed on me again hahahahaha

[/QUOTE]

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4860670]Okay, okay, I lied about the underwear... lol This one is for you, Geoff. Have fun posting it for your lady friends. :D

[/QUOTE]
Girlfriend this is just awesome.. you have a new fan of your work wow...You go girl...Love it