Aurora's Illustrative Capers

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4860691]
[/QUOTE]

is this your hubby?

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4861033]is this your hubby?
[/QUOTE]

No, that is my son.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4861029]Girlfriend this is just awesome.. you have a new fan of your work wow...You go girl...Love it
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, lady :D

AuroraAngel

This charming fellow is my hubby...lol I can never get a picture of him without a finger in the air. lol

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4861106]This charming fellow is my hubby...lol I can never get a picture of him without a finger in the air. lol

[/QUOTE]
LMAO too funny & he has the grouchy kitty too lol

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4861101]Thank you so much, lady :D[/QUOTE]

Your very welcome Aurora you can call me Laila...:D

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4861113]Your very welcome Aurora you can call me Laila...:D
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Laila. :D

Yeah, I have 3 handsome sons. Just wish they would settle with a pretty lady someday. :)
They pick on me something fierce and Josh (the one in the animation) had started in on me last night when he stopped by. I guess my way of getting even was launching him from a coconut cannon LOL

My hubby doesn't always look so fierce. He loves his "grumpy old man" tshirts and attitude.. lol He has one tshirt that I refuse to be seen in public with him when he's wearing it. It says, "I am not always a dick. Just kidding. Go fuck yourself" LOL

AuroraAngel

I am always so much into making the animations, I forget the details. So I edited my last challenge and added a frame. I think it looks well and hopefully I remember to add those details...lol

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Just popped in to have a quick look my dear lady ~ and it's coming together very nicely indeed. The one thing I've found with trying to do animation, is that the imagination sometimes is greater than the programmes we have ~ so spending time trying to overcome that problem means ~ well time ~ love your thought behind the dragon ~ but I am sure in a few weeks, you will discover other bits that you haven't used in a while ~ and think to yourself..."damn I could have done that with that" ~ which is what we all get to ~ frustrating? yes ~ rewarding when it comes out as you want...yes.
Keep up the lovely work ~ will pop in again.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 4861509]Just popped in to have a quick look my dear lady ~ and it's coming together very nicely indeed. The one thing I've found with trying to do animation, is that the imagination sometimes is greater than the programmes we have ~ so spending time trying to overcome that problem means ~ well time ~ love your thought behind the dragon ~ but I am sure in a few weeks, you will discover other bits that you haven't used in a while ~ and think to yourself..."damn I could have done that with that" ~ which is what we all get to ~ frustrating? yes ~ rewarding when it comes out as you want...yes.
Keep up the lovely work ~ will pop in again.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for your visit. It's truly an honor. :D

My family has started challenging me to make different animations and the dragon animation was my husband's idea. I mentioned wanting to work on a dragon today and he loves the song, "Smoke On The Water", so he asked me to do it this way. lol

Thank you very much for your wisdom. It is greatly appreciated and I will remember your words. Have a lovely evening and I look forward to seeing you again.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4861633]Good morning! ♥[/QUOTE]

Hello, Squirt! :D

It's always a pleasure when you pop in. Have a great day today!

AuroraAngel

I mulled over Romford's words and revamped my dragon animation. I like this version a better!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4860691]
[/QUOTE]

Fantastic Work Aurora LOL!! how fun to know how to do that.. I did get a ball to roll once lol!

Practice Makes Perfect I will keep trying... I love your skills ♥

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4861758]Fantastic Work Aurora LOL!! how fun to know how to do that.. I did get a ball to roll once lol!

Practice Makes Perfect I will keep trying... I love your skills ♥
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Manzy. :D

I love your skills too. Your work turns out so beautiful. ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4861763]Thank you, Manzy. :D

I love your skills too. Your work turns out so beautiful. ♥

[/QUOTE]

When some of the best creators say that to me I'm very grateful ♥