Aurora's Illustrative Capers

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4861899]
[/QUOTE]
​thats pretty

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4861943]​thats pretty[/QUOTE]

Thank you, RK. I have been creating so many silly ones for fun, I thought it was time to try my hand at something pretty. :D

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4861996]Thank you, RK. I have been creating so many silly ones for fun, I thought it was time to try my hand at something pretty. :D

[/QUOTE]
​well let me just say you succeeded lol...great job

AuroraAngel

Good Morning. I swear I slept. I think I slept. It didn't last long enough to really count as sleep lol
I was in the mood for something a bit sweet this morning. I hope you like it.

Last edited:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4861679]I mulled over Romford's words and revamped my dragon animation. I like this version a better!

[/QUOTE]

Haha....you see, bit by bit ~ it all gets better ~ and I agree, it is better than the first one ~ now if you will forgive the intrusion ~ I had a look at it ~ and saw that every frame was set at 80 ~ so I took the liberty of changing everyone to 25, made the first 100 ~ and where the flames come out ~ the first at 35 and the second at 40 ~ did nothing else at all, no add or subtract any frames ~ and it runs just a little bit smoother [I hope] ~ apologies for messing about with one of your creations dear lady...

AuroraAngel

It's wonderful!! Thank you so much, my friend. :D

I will most definitely work on my frame speeds more. :)

AuroraAngel

I was just working on a very lengthy surprise for my friend, Geoff. I checked the frame speeds again and changed them up to go a bit faster and it is running more smoothly but I will have to check them again later to make any corrections. I am beat and need to clock out.

Thank you for all your advice, Romford! It's always a treat when you pop in my thread with tips and tricks for me. Have a lovely day and I hope to see you again soon! :D

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
I'm looking forward to my surprise. I had thought about saying something about frame speeds myself, so was glad to see that Peter had. I'm no expert with animation, but I quickly learned that all my animations were greatly improved by making adjustments.

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4862401]I'm looking forward to my surprise. I had thought about saying something about frame speeds myself, so was glad to see that Peter had. I'm no expert with animation, but I quickly learned that all my animations were greatly improved by making adjustments.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind advice from others. In fact, I welcome it. I adore to learn new things and some of my best teachers have been my close friends. :D
I have one dear friend that has even had me in tears several times but damn him, he's has opened my eyes many times to the truth. lol
I am going to spend some time today and go thru my animations. I want to learn more about frame speeds and I will adjust them and play around with them until I improve a bit.
Thank you so much for your thoughts, Geoff!

Have a glorious day, all. I'll be around but busy. :)

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4862211]

Good Morning. I swear I slept. I think I slept. It didn't last long enough to really count as sleep lol
I was in the mood for something a bit sweet this morning. I hope you like it.

[/QUOTE]
​looks great..now i want peanut butter cups...lmao

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="AuroraAngel, post: 4860670]Okay, okay, I lied about the underwear... lol This one is for you, Geoff. Have fun posting it for your lady friends. :D

[/QUOTE]

I have been working on my frame speeds and I think I am getting slightly better at them. I think this version runs better but feel free to change it up any way you wish, Geoff, to suit you. :D

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I love love love what your creating, maybe some year I will be 1/2 as good while getting info from everyone,,

AuroraAngel

[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4862813]I love love love what your creating, maybe some year I will be 1/2 as good while getting info from everyone,, [/QUOTE]

Thank you, Your Royal Sexiness. :D
I ran out of creative juice today. I tried a romantic animation for Friday Free Day and had no clue what to do with it. I was debating about scrapping the entire thing. lol
But if I look at it from a different perspective, romance is my biggest challenge so back to it for me. lol :D

AuroraAngel

Good morning, everyone.

I am working on that surprise for Geoff this morning. I should have did my homework though. It's a birthday surprise and I didn't realize his birthday isn't until November. lol *blush*
But when I get it vamped, I am going to post it anyway just to see what everyone thinks of it. I had a blast putting it together. :D

AuroraAngel

Here's that surprise..lol It won't be much of a surprise when your birthday arrives but knowing me, I will probably come up with something new for it...lol :)

Last edited:

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
It's not much of a surprise now - for some reason it isn't displaying for me! boohoo!

(all your other pics are displaying fine)

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4862975]It's not much of a surprise now - for some reason it isn't displaying for me! boohoo!

(all your other pics are displaying fine)[/QUOTE]

I see it just fine,and I think it is one of her best creations so far I can tell she put her heart into it no pun intended lol...Beautiful work dear Aurora

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Yep ~ it doesn't show up for me as well Geoff ~ but I clicked the icon, and opened it in a new tab ~ and it comes up there, and I agree with my dear Sexy One that it is the best so far my lovely AA ~ couldn't quite find out which uploader you were using, until the bottom bit say "Postimage" ~ may I suggest you have a look at Imgur as an uploading site ~ and you wouldn't have any problems ~ just a thought.